“great stay and great staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275

You added Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275 to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   320 Glensprings Road, Springdale, OH 45246   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Springdale
Murray,KY
“great stay and great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

The staff and location made this great for my business trip and the staff are great and very helpful. This place is located just off 275 at exit 41 and close to tri-county mall and the springdale cinema delux.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for your review and the staff is happy that you discovered the great service and the ease that you can get to places you need to when staying at the hotel. Thanks again and come back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I was in town with my boyfriend for the Horror Hound Convention and needed a place to stay. I found this hotel online and the prices were great. When I called the hotel I spoke with Louise and she was fantastic, so knowledgeable and friendly. I normally stay in a Westin or Sheraton so at first I was a little worried at the quality since the price was so low but I was pleasently surprised. The room was very nice with new furnishings, a full kitchen and a comfy bed. It was located close to the Convention center and near several restaurants. I would definetly stay here again if I make it to Cincinnati!

Room Tip: Newer rooms on on bottom walk up level. No restaurant on propert but a cute little blues jazz restau...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
The hotel is very close the Sharonville Convention Center and the entire staff is happy that you found the best value in the Springdale area. Hope you had time to try our new Grab & Go breakfast while you were at the hotel.
Homewood, Alabama, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I stayed here one night, having to pick up a truck and head to NC the next morning. I was delightfully surprised with the room. Of course it has the full size fridge, a 3 burner stove and a kitchen sink, it also came equipped with a flat screen LCD t.v. and a very comfortable bed. The heat worked very well, being a really cold night, and the room seemed clean and smelled fresh. I will definitely stay here again, should I ever find myself in Fairfield again. Five stars!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
The flat screen TVs were just added and of course we have always had the kitchens that add value to your stay compared to the regular hotel room. We look forward to you staying again the next time you are in the Springdale/Fairfiled area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Loved this place because the staff was friendly and accommodating! Also the rooms even come with a full kitchen. It is also located pretty close to fun local places to go too. Would definetly stay here again!

• Stayed February 2013
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Thank you for posting your review. The hotel is located just off I-275 which gets you into downtown in minutes. I will see that the staff are aware of your kind words about their service.
Fairfield, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Great value, friendly staff (especially Tina, the hotel manager), and excellent rooms with new flat screen TVs, new beds, and nicely furnished kitchens. Highly recommended if you're staying in the northern Cincinnati area and like to get a great deal on your hard earned money.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Value is what we offer and the new Grab and Go breakfast makes it even better. Tina provides great customer service to all our guests. Thank you again and come back and stay.
Carmel, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Very friendly accommodating staff I stayed there several times over 2 months and they made me fill tike "Norm on Cheers". The rooms are updated with new flooring, flat screen TV's with current decor. Best price for the money I stayed at several surrounding hotels and have chose this motel because of consistency of stays.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Thank you for your review. The hotel recently placed flat screen TVs in the rooms. We are always happy to welcome returning guests and make them feel like part of the family. Thank you for your business.
Springdale, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

The staff is always available when you need them and are willing to work with you. Rooms are clean and free Wi-fi, which is a must while traveling. I would recommend family and friends to stay here. Close to highway, movie theatre, a great restaurant called Roosters, they have great chicken wings.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
I love the wings at Roosters also and the great comments you posted about the hotel but especially the service that the staff provided to you during your stay. Thank you again and come back and stay when in Cincinnati.

Been to Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275? Share your experiences!