“Pleasant, staff, all the amenitites of home and at a reasonable price!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275 to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   320 Glensprings Road, Springdale, OH 45246   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Springdale
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Pleasant, staff, all the amenitites of home and at a reasonable price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I was in town with my boyfriend for the Horror Hound Convention and needed a place to stay. I found this hotel online and the prices were great. When I called the hotel I spoke with Louise and she was fantastic, so knowledgeable and friendly. I normally stay in a Westin or Sheraton so at first I was a little worried at the quality since the price was so low but I was pleasently surprised. The room was very nice with new furnishings, a full kitchen and a comfy bed. It was located close to the Convention center and near several restaurants. I would definetly stay here again if I make it to Cincinnati!

Room Tip: Newer rooms on on bottom walk up level. No restaurant on propert but a cute little blues jazz restau...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
The hotel is very close the Sharonville Convention Center and the entire staff is happy that you found the best value in the Springdale area. Hope you had time to try our new Grab & Go breakfast while you were at the hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Homewood, Alabama, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I stayed here one night, having to pick up a truck and head to NC the next morning. I was delightfully surprised with the room. Of course it has the full size fridge, a 3 burner stove and a kitchen sink, it also came equipped with a flat screen LCD t.v. and a very comfortable bed. The heat worked very well, being a really cold night, and the room seemed clean and smelled fresh. I will definitely stay here again, should I ever find myself in Fairfield again. Five stars!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
The flat screen TVs were just added and of course we have always had the kitchens that add value to your stay compared to the regular hotel room. We look forward to you staying again the next time you are in the Springdale/Fairfiled area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Loved this place because the staff was friendly and accommodating! Also the rooms even come with a full kitchen. It is also located pretty close to fun local places to go too. Would definetly stay here again!

• Stayed February 2013
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Thank you for posting your review. The hotel is located just off I-275 which gets you into downtown in minutes. I will see that the staff are aware of your kind words about their service.
Fairfield, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Great value, friendly staff (especially Tina, the hotel manager), and excellent rooms with new flat screen TVs, new beds, and nicely furnished kitchens. Highly recommended if you're staying in the northern Cincinnati area and like to get a great deal on your hard earned money.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Value is what we offer and the new Grab and Go breakfast makes it even better. Tina provides great customer service to all our guests. Thank you again and come back and stay.
Carmel, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Very friendly accommodating staff I stayed there several times over 2 months and they made me fill tike "Norm on Cheers". The rooms are updated with new flooring, flat screen TV's with current decor. Best price for the money I stayed at several surrounding hotels and have chose this motel because of consistency of stays.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Thank you for your review. The hotel recently placed flat screen TVs in the rooms. We are always happy to welcome returning guests and make them feel like part of the family. Thank you for your business.
Springdale, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

The staff is always available when you need them and are willing to work with you. Rooms are clean and free Wi-fi, which is a must while traveling. I would recommend family and friends to stay here. Close to highway, movie theatre, a great restaurant called Roosters, they have great chicken wings.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
I love the wings at Roosters also and the great comments you posted about the hotel but especially the service that the staff provided to you during your stay. Thank you again and come back and stay when in Cincinnati.
Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We enjoyed our stay. I was greeted by a warm, helpful, and welcoming front desk clerk, Troy. I liked the fact of having FREE wi fi, a full size fridge and microwave. cookware and dishes provided. There was a reclining chair and desk. The location is excellent. near a major interstate, a lot of restaurants, shopping, and a movie theater. There was an elevator to take my luggage upstairs. and a laundry room on site, comparable to the one down the street. There was complimentary house keeping if you stayed more than 7 days. (They does not do dishes) :(
Although we are a couple It was not a romantic hotel, but more economically. I did not like the fact that the bathroom was right next to the "kitchen" I would have preferred an "buffer room" possible an outside basin then a closed door for the bathroom.
I would definitely return

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for your review of the hotel. It was great to see that you found the value that we offer with the kitchen and the free WiFi. Thank you again and hope to see you soon.

Been to Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275? Share your experiences!