Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275 to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Springdale
Carmel, Indiana
“DaveM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Very friendly accommodating staff I stayed there several times over 2 months and they made me fill tike "Norm on Cheers". The rooms are updated with new flooring, flat screen TV's with current decor. Best price for the money I stayed at several surrounding hotels and have chose this motel because of consistency of stays.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Thank you for your review. The hotel recently placed flat screen TVs in the rooms. We are always happy to welcome returning guests and make them feel like part of the family. Thank you for your business.

38 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Springdale, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

The staff is always available when you need them and are willing to work with you. Rooms are clean and free Wi-fi, which is a must while traveling. I would recommend family and friends to stay here. Close to highway, movie theatre, a great restaurant called Roosters, they have great chicken wings.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
I love the wings at Roosters also and the great comments you posted about the hotel but especially the service that the staff provided to you during your stay. Thank you again and come back and stay when in Cincinnati.
Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We enjoyed our stay. I was greeted by a warm, helpful, and welcoming front desk clerk, Troy. I liked the fact of having FREE wi fi, a full size fridge and microwave. cookware and dishes provided. There was a reclining chair and desk. The location is excellent. near a major interstate, a lot of restaurants, shopping, and a movie theater. There was an elevator to take my luggage upstairs. and a laundry room on site, comparable to the one down the street. There was complimentary house keeping if you stayed more than 7 days. (They does not do dishes) :(
Although we are a couple It was not a romantic hotel, but more economically. I did not like the fact that the bathroom was right next to the "kitchen" I would have preferred an "buffer room" possible an outside basin then a closed door for the bathroom.
I would definitely return

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for your review of the hotel. It was great to see that you found the value that we offer with the kitchen and the free WiFi. Thank you again and hope to see you soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

The staff is super friendly, the rooms are always clean, and everyone is always very accommodating. Would recommend if you are in the area or looking for a place to stay for an extended period of time!

• Stayed December 2012
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Thank you for your review. This hotel is the right place to stay for a night or a week. The staff at the hotel strive to provide every guest with a GREAT experience. Thank you again.
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I like the fact that when i open the door I'm outside and not in a hallway.The room was clean and comfortable. Upgraded with new matress, very comfortable by the way and new flat screen tv's. Kitchen area with all your needs. Free Wi-fi, phone, laundry room, heat and a/c. Nice comfortable relaxing chair. Feels like home!

Room Tip: Pretty much the same all clean and comfortable beds, king or queen. Choose your location close to el...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Thank you for your review. The new flat screen TVs are in all the rooms. Thank you again and come back and stay when you are in town again.
Springdale, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is by far the best home away from home feel in or around Cincinnati. The rooms are wonderful, quiet, and secure, and the staff is courteous, prompt, and accommodating. I have stayed here for long periods before, and having come to decide to move to Cincinnati, I will be staying here even more long term. It is a quiet, peaceful, and just what I'm looking for in a home.

Room Tip: There is an elevator and stairs all around the hotel, so all the rooms are equally accessible.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that staff of the hotel made a GREAT stay for you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Berlin, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I don't know where these positve views came from but it is the worst motel ever. We drove 10 hrs and arrived at 1 AM. When we opened the door the our "signature suite" I wanted to cancel our reservation.
The carpet is filthy, damp and dirty. the window is streaked with white something. (dirty) Mold on the bathroom ceiling. cracked sink. Bedspreads were yucky. fridge was noisy. we didn't set anything on the floor. There were bugs!! we couldn't even sleep for 3 nights because of the many crickets in the room. I think they are in the wall or under the carpet. we practically tore the room apart looking for them but they chirped on. Then we had a 10 hr drive home. The staff just says. I'm sorry your dissapointed.

Room Tip: I would not recommend staying here. for the price I paid I could have gone elsewhere and even had ma...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Mrs_Tina, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We value your comments so we can continue to improve the service we offer.

I received your review and am concerned about the housekeeping service issues you mentioned. I apologize our housekeeping services did not meet your expectations. Our goal is to ensure you are provided with a clean, comfortable room while you are our guest. Please be assured that cleanliness is of the utmost concern to us and feedback such as yours is taken very seriously. I will coach our team to provide better service and a clean room in the future.

I hope that Extended Stay Hotels will have the opportunity to be your “home away from home” in the future. Again, thank you for your review and if I can be of further assistance to you, please feel free to contact me directly at (513) 671-4900.

Tina Ivery
Hotel Manager
(513) 671-4900
csp@extendedstay.com

Been to Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275? Share your experiences!