Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall
You added Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall
2.0 of 5 Condominium   |   11645 Chesterdale Road, Springdale, OH 45246 (Formerly Extended Stay America Cincinnati - Springdale South)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Naqvi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I had to move to Cincinnati for work and Crossland Economy Studios offered me great rates for three months until I was able to find the right apartment in the right area. This place has a convient location to any kind of shopping. food, clothing, household goods, furniture, etc. Great staff with great housekeeping and maintenance were always to provide their services. This place is perfect for a single person or a couple. It has all the required appliances and facilities that one would like to have. I would have stayed at this hotel if my family would not have been comming over from California to join me.

Room Tip: The view on third floor front side of the hotel is much nicer than the back side but doesn't get...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
The team and I appreciate your kind remarks. I am glad to read that you were pleased with all our staff and the service they provided to you. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and hope your apartment is exactly what you were looking for!

Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Sylvia and Chiara went out of there way to make this a home away from home. This location has huge rooms. My room had some dated features like the fridge and walpaper but was super clean. I recomend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013
ESH0003, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that the hotel provided you with a "Home Away from Home" experience. With the kitchens in every room it does give you the ability to cook what you want to eat and save money instead of eating out. Thanks again and for mentioning the great service Silvia and Chiara offered you during your stay.
Columbus, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I stayed there 5/18/2013 checked in using a credit card but was going to pay cash on check out receptionist agreed the next morning while walking my dog a female staff member sneaked to my door and locked me out until I paid the entired bill mind you this was day one of a two day stay. Its UNPROFESSIONAL to treat people (a loyal customer for 6 yrs) like a common crook especially when you have their credit card on file everyone doesn't use plastic some still pay cash. This place is a REAL JOKE when it comes to customer service from its employees!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you for providing us with feedback about your stay at our hotel. I apologize that you were locked out of your room for any period of time and you were unable to pay for your stay in cash at check-out. Please know, this type of payment is against company policy and was wrongly accepted by a new front desk agent. As well, it is our company's policy that all pets who stay in the hotel need to be addressed at check-in so the proper pet fee can be applied to your bill. If this is overlooked or pets are not spoken about at this time, we will reach out to each guest to ensure it is corrected. If we cannot reach a guest for a long period of time, we will then deactivate the key to a room so the guest will need to come to the front desk. It seems that is what happened in your case.

Please accept my most sincere apologies once more. I am very sorry that we deactivated your room key; however, I am very glad to hear that we were able to solve all of your issues once we spoke to you at the front desk. If you would like to discuss this further, please reach out to us directly at the hotel. Thank you again for your remarks.
Toledo, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I stayed at Crossland Economy Studios in Springdale OH on the night of 05/16/2013. I missed my jacket in the room while checking out in the morning of 05/17/2013. I called the hotel the next day and asked them how could I retrieve my jacket. They told me there was no jacket left behind in the room. I told them I could give the exact location of where I left my jacket in the closet, but the person on the phone was not interested to listen and she said there was no jacket left behind and if there was anything else she could help me with.

Furthermore, when I arrived at the hotel at night, there was no shampoo in the bathroom. I inquired at the front desk and I was told that as a policy, they do not provide shampoo. I told them that I had stayed at other Extended Stay hotels and there was no such policy, but they did not budge. I talked to the front desk the next morning and all they said was the lady at night shift was wrong and I could have received a shampoo. Also, the bathroom had not been cleaned properly before I arrived.

I am specially upset that they denied that my jacket was left behind. There is a clear word for that: "stealing".

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Mehrad - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that we could not locate your jacket when you originally called. After further searching, we were able to locate it and have mailed it to your home address. You should receive it shortly. As well, while we do not offer shampoo in guest rooms, we do have a limited amount available behind the Front Desk upon request. I will work the staff to ensure this message is communicated correctly moving forward.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at rreid@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Great, I predict you will be surprise with the rooms here. I will stay here anytime I'm back in Cincinnati in the future. I've stay in a number of hotels this year, but this is the best compared to the price and location. In fact, for the money the best place I ever stayed

• Stayed June 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are so happy and proud to hear that you had a great stay with us. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Lake Mary, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Good place for business persons and technology contractors. Other rooms could use some more extensive cleaning especially for the business class. Extensive cleaning meaning more dusting, taking time to thoroughly vacuum, wipe down sink, bathtub, and range including the chrome.

Room Tip: Room 305, its clean and quiet.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that we didn't reach the level of cleanliness that we should have. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will take the necessary actions to make sure your experience is not repeated.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please contact me, at spd@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I truly enjoyed my stay at Extended Stay. Due to a fire, I needed a place that could accomodate me for approximately four (4) weeks. The personnel was helpful and courteous, especially Becky Reid, Chiara McClendon, and Silvia Potts. Every need was met from a clean room, to clean laundry facilities, nearby eating establishments if desired. It was also nice that I was able to cook my own meals in the room. Each week, my room was cleaned to perfection and I truly felt that I was at my home away from home. I know that if I ever need a long-term stay away from home that I will choose Extended Stay of America.

Room Tip: My room was in the back on the first floor and it was quiet along with having the sun shine in.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Joe O, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that the hotel provided you with a "Home Away from Home" experience. With the kitchens in every room it does give you the ability to cook what you want to eat and save money instead of eating out. Thanks again and for mentioning the great service Silvia, Becky, and Chiara offered you during your stay.

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall

Address: 11645 Chesterdale Road, Springdale, OH 45246 (Formerly Extended Stay America Cincinnati - Springdale South)
Location: United States > Ohio > Springdale
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Specialty Lodging in Springdale
Hotel Class:2 star — Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall Ohio

If you own or manage Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.