“Fabulous deal for the money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall

Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall
You added Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall
2.0 of 5 Condominium   |   11645 Chesterdale Road, Springdale, OH 45246 (Formerly Extended Stay America Cincinnati - Springdale South)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Fall River, Massachusetts
“Fabulous deal for the money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I looked at reviews before I booked and was a lttle concerned but this is one of many stops since I am travelling around for the summer and needed something cheap. The weekly rate was the cheapest I have paid for any place I have ever booked and the accommadations were far better than I expected. The woman who checked us in walked us to our room to make sure the room was satisfactory which she says is standard to make sure housekeeping has done their job. If you book weekly u are allowed two full cleanings. We had a room on the second fl which would be their non smoking fl which I found out later when I went to do laundry. The laundry room is on the 1st fl and when I went down there I instantly could smell the smoke but didnt smell anything on 2nd fl so I didnt care. The laundry room has 4 washers/4 dryers and they were big. Everything was clean upon arrival and I think I might have had a room that was redone. The furniture that was in the room like table, bureau with mirror and tv stand while on the cheap side was very clean and looked unused. I loved the 2 chairs that came with the table they were comfortable and we used them quite a bit to eat and use the computer at table. The tv is bigger than the ones they show on site so I was happy with that. The cupboards were clean and the pans looked on the new side. The room had full fridge, full stove, micro, toaster and coffee maker. Utensils and dinnerware for two, pans like broiler pan, pan to cook pasta and fryer, ice cube trays which was handy for my cooler. The room had a chair that had a pullout twin mattress that was old but the chair itself was in good shape. The bed had a very firm mattress but was clean. The bathroom was a good size with decent tub, good showerhead, great water pressure and had a medicine cabinet with mirror. the room also had a good size closet to put our luggage in. The Ac worked great. No need to pay for the faster internet because the one they provide for free is good enough I was playing online games. The pool is open 9-9 but I didnt use it. The area is in a perfect location basically midway between cincinatti and the Kings Island area. The hotel is also off of a major road that had EVERTHING on it. Plenty of places to dine, mall, drug stores,plazas etc. Anything u could need would be on that road or right off of it. Overall the place itself is a little dingy esp the hallways and having no elevator might be a problem for some but not for us. The room itself was perfect and thats all I needed. I will definitely be back if in the area again.

Room Tip: We were in room 219 I thought it was great
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Thank you for writing such a dazzling review about your stay at our hotel. The staff and I work hard to provide each of our guests with a friendly, clean and comfortable experience as well as a great location next to shops and restaurants. We are so glad to read that we were able to do this for you!

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future or at any of our other brand locations. Once more, thank you for your kind words.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Fargo, North Dakota, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

As soon as I walked in I had doubts but the receptionist was friendly and efficient checking us in. This motel does not have an elevator, the stairway did not look as if it had been swept for days.

Pros: Check-in was very smooth, receptionist was friendly and efficient, our room was quiet, the bed linens were clean and the bed was fairly comfortable.

Cons: The room had a strange smell. The furniture and cabinets are very worn. Surfaces in room seemed clean but drawers and cabinets were dirty. Underneath the kitchen sink did not look as if it had been cleaned in ages. Windows were very dirty. We used our own paperplates, etc, because we were uncomfortable with how the interior cabinets appeared therefore not comfortable using the dishes and utensils.

We would not stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Rita,

I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Cincinnati - Springdale - South. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

cincinnati
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

We were moving to Cincinnatti from Pheonix and wanted a place to stay for intial time. We usually prefer extended stay hotels because of thier quality service. But not at this hotel. We booked deluxe queen and when we arrived at night and there was no deluxe available though they charged us for that. There is no elevator and we had to carry the luggage through stairs. The room was very dirty , sofa and bed was very dirty and old. They switched off the water because of some drill. Overall very bad place to stay. We will move out tomorrow.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall, responded to this review, May 3, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America Cincinnati - Springdale - South. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

Springfield, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2011

I booked my room at the property for a very low price because I was on a budget for this short trip, so I was worried that by going cheap I might have gotten what I paid for. But that did not prove true.

I checked in late and the girl at the desk what quick and straight to the point. I wanted to add internet, which there was a $5 charge for, and I didn't have to jump through hoops to get it, I just paid for it straight-up and was ready to go.

My queen-sized single room was moderately sized with a kitchen not much smaller than my own apartment. There was also a nice desk with two chairs between the kitchen and bed which I put to a lot of use. The old television was rather small, probably about 19 inches. The kitchen has everything you'd need for a short or long stay including, of course, a full-sized refrigerator, microwave, and oven plus a toaster, four-cup coffee maker, dish strainer, and dishware for two such as plates, cups, silverware, coffee mugs, a pot and pan, and a pasta strainer. The bathroom was very typical compared to other properties and not at all too small.

The air conditioner could be set to run just the fan for those of you, like me, who need noise when you sleep. I did not notice any bad smells in my non-smoking room like I've seen in reviews on other sites. As for cleanliness, aside from crumbs in hard to reach places, everything was very acceptable. I rarely heard any noise that bothered me, which surprised me since there were obviously people there that were long-term guests. There were some teens hanging out in a loft off of the lobby that were a little loud, but that's about it.

There are several restaurants nearby such as Burger King, McDonald's, and even a Chuck E. Cheese's. There was also a small, decently priced convenience store across the street if you'd like to grab some stuff for your kitchen.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Spokane Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

Cleaner room than usual. Still have mold problems in refrigerator. Staff was great and very helpful and friendly. All in all a great place to stay for the money.

Room Tip: get a newer remodeled room
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2010

We were sent to this location because they oversold our room at the Homestead Suites in Blue Ash. We refused the initial room that was offered because of the location of it, upper floor, dark and the room was dirty and worn. When I went back down to the office they looked for a few minutes for rooms closer to the lit up front part of the hotel and she finally told me that she would go ahead and upgrade us to the first floor rooms which were newly renovated. Wasn't that nice of Homestead to inform them to give us their best after selling our room there? Fortunately I rejected the first offer which allowed us to get a little better room for the night. Quite a hassle this chain of hotels put us through.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
kolkata
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2009

The location was very close to my client Citibank and very convenient as well

• Liked — very close to food courts and wine yards
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall

Address: 11645 Chesterdale Road, Springdale, OH 45246 (Formerly Extended Stay America Cincinnati - Springdale South)
Location: United States > Ohio > Springdale
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Specialty Lodging in Springdale
Hotel Class:2 star — Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall Ohio

If you own or manage Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Springdale - Tri-County Mall, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.