“Best little donut haus” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 51 Restaurants in Springboro
Ohio
“Best little donut haus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

This is our favorite donut haus mainly because they have the BEST apple fritters anywhere! We test them out everywhere we travel and Donut Haus still wins!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Springboro, Ohio
“WOW! Can't be beat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Get there early as you will want to try many of their choices! Fabulous.

Visited June 2012
Springboro, Ohio, United States
“Donut Haus, Springboro Ohio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Better than Great Donuts!! The owner Mike Hemmert is such a Gentleman and just great a great pillar for the community. The outside of the building is well taken care with flowers as you walk in the doors and the parking is plentiful. Go in an order the Donuts, and students from the community are working there!! Order the donuts and their reasonable price and take them home their always the same great taste!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“The best donuts ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2011

I grew up in Springboro. Lived there from kindergarten through high school. I now live out of town but still have family there, so every time I visit, I have to stop at the Donut Haus. Located across the street from the police station (love the irony) it has long been a favorite of mine. The donuts are made the same way they were made when I was a kid and ate still fantastic. My favorite is the chocolate covered cream filled. The cream filling is so rich and just unlike any cream filling I've ever had. Service has always been great for me. The last two times I was in, the workers even offered to get me fresh donuts from the back. On one visit, they were out of my coveted chocolate coveted cream-filled and the lady offered to bake me some! Love this place and only wish I could get home more often.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Springboro Ohio
“Lets talk about the service.......”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2009

Ok so its a donut. Our family may indulge in a donut 2 times a year. But for a special treat for my 2year old daughter after gymnastics one evening we decide to stop in. 1st visit. great an older man that was in the back making donuts realized there was a little one in and came out to chat with her because the high schoolers working the counter had little to say and no personality. 2nd visit a few months later. We encountered the most unfriendly elderly lady waiting on us. Seriously we would ask a question regarding the filling of the donut and she was completely put out to help us. My daughter pointed to a blue sprinkled donut in the glass and she grabbed one in the back. Of course my daughter wanted the one she was pointing to and the lady snapped " they are all the same"! we will never subject ourselves to this service again. A donut is just a donut but service is what will make or break you.....