“High School Reunion” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Indianapolis
“High School Reunion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I came home for my 35th High School Reunion. The new Middletown property wouldn't acknowledge the employee rate so I came the extra miles to Springboro. I am so glad I did the staff was great!! Front desk helped me relax after a taxing drive to town. Then housekeeping did a great job refreshing my room daily. Breakfast area was clean and an attendant always visible. Great stay I'm sure I'll be back

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Gettysburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I stay here whenever, I travel to the Springboro area. The staff is always very courteous and the hotel very clean. The location offers easy access to the routes that I travel and I have recommended this Hampton to other associates.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

The room was good. Everything seemed clean and in working order. Flat screen tv with cable was nice.The breakfast was great, similar to that of a Drury Inn. They had bacon, eggs, waffles, cereals, fruit and about anything you could want. The pool is indoors and there were some rowdy kids there, but the sound didn't carry out in the hall of the ground floor. If you like Hampton Inns, you'll probably like this one.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
aurora, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

The hotel was in a very convenient location just off the interstate and had a very helpful staff.There are plenty of restaraunts in the area and the location was remote enough that road noise was not an issue.The only problem I had is the breakfast does not start early enough to fit my travel plans. This is the case with most hotels I visit and at least Hampton has breakfast to go bags I can grab on my way out.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Springboro, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Hotel is very clean with friendly staff. Everything was above our expectations and that is always a pleasant surprise. Love the Jacuzzi in the Big Room :-) We celebrated 20th anniversary here and it was awesome for both of us. Pool, Exercise Room, Lobby, Breakfast area and even the parking lot was better than clean and we liked it. The hotel aroma was even fresh. The staff was professional and courteous. We will stay again and recommend it to others. It is more expensive for the Jacuzzi Room but it was worth it. Could have use a bigger TV than 25" but we weren't there for the TV. Bed, chairs and couch was very comfortable. We both enjoyed the warm and comfortable color choices for the room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Milton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We make an effort to stay at Hampton facilities when possible. This is not the nicest Hampton I have stayed in but the price was adequate. Older model hotel but in good condition with good price for the night. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. The pool was nice and clean. Would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Suites Springboro, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel! We appreciate you sharing your experience and are happy to hear that you enjoyed some of the ammenities we offer here. We strive for all guests to have a wonderful time while staying with us so to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay was rewarding to read. :)

Thank you again for leaving the positive feedback and letting other travelers know of your experience. We hope that we will be able to welcome you back again soon!

Kelly Scavo, General Manager
lexington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

We stayed here during the Middletown Challenge. It's a very nice hotel: very clean, with a friendly staff. I would definitely stay here again. We stayed in a room with a king sized bed that was incredibly comfortable. The pool wasn't busy and breakfast was very filling.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Suites Springboro? Share your experiences!