“Dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Lake Wylie, South Carolina
“Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Clean, typical Longhorn- good food, GREAT salad (very fresh). It is what I expect and get from Longhorn.

Visited March 2013

San Clemente, Ca
“Consistently Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I always seem to end up eating at Longhorn during my stays in Solon. For a chain restaurant, the food is very good. I have only tried the steak options and really enjoy their wedge salad. The beer is always cold and you can watch a game on the bar TV's. Usually, you are not the only business traveler there. I would say the staff is very average.

Visited February 2013
Chagrin Falls
“Food is always good but the service makes it not worth it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Went in for dinner with my daughter on a Sunday night. Hostess said that there was a 45 minute wait. No big deal. My daughter ran to the restroom and I grabbed a couple of seats at the bar. When she came back, she said she counted 7 tables that were empty, yet there were a ton of people waiting for tables. They are not very efficient here, they always seem to be scrambling. We decided to eat at the bar. Had to ask for everything. We were not given silverware, had to ask for refills, forgot to bring our salads, etc. Waited forever for our bill. Foor is good but sometimes it just isn't worth the hassle and aggravation.

Glendale, California, United States
“Great food but horrible service at the bar”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

The bartender Michael was very unfriendly. He came by about 3 times and did not bother taking my order and finally after I insisted that I needed to order food he said he'd be back and finally took my order. It was 20 minutes after I sat down at the bar and 15 minutes after I got my drink. The large portion of the bar counter area in front of me and 2 bar stools were extremely dirty and he didn't seem to care about cleaning them. At the end I asked to see the manager he said the manager would be out shortly but it did not happen for a long time so.... I just left.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Macedonia, Ohio
“Perfect food, perfect service, perfect experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I went with friends on Saturday evening at 7:30 pm 12-29-2012 because I had a gift card and so did one of the other diners. I ordered a steak with two side dishes and all the food was hot, fresh off the grill, and just right. My server was Holly and she was the best. She knew the food choices, made recommendations for us, was extremely attentive, replaced beverages as I would have done at home, and was always available when needed. The manager stopped by my table and inquired as to our satisfaction with the food and service. I will return as soon as possible to try many of the newer selections on the menu.

• Visited December 2012