“Hats off to the Sharonville OH Residence Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Girard, Ohio
“Hats off to the Sharonville OH Residence Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

My family and I stayed here this weekend and wanted to pass along how pleased we were with our accommodations. Our room was spotless and the social patio, pool and the grounds were well cared for. I recommend staying here.

Room Tip: clean place
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I recently spent two nights here. I must say I was a bit hesitant after reading a not favorable review about the location of the property. We were pleasantly surprised both with the location ad well as the cleanliness! Checking went smoothly. We were attending a family reunion and were amazingly close to the hotels designated for us in the area. There was easy access to the highway. The breakfast was great and didn't run out of food. They made sure it was replenished when it got low. The beds were so comfortable. I would recommend this property to others and will stay here if in the area again.

• Stayed July 2014
West Chester, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

As a long time corporate sales and marketing professional I have lived, relocated and spent many nights in hotels. I appreciate customer service that goes above and beyond the expected. After a long day of travel and meetings I simply want to arrive at a hotel, check in with a seamlessly easy process and get settled. That process usually, no, always begins at the top with management and filters down to the associates. I have stayed several nights and different stays at this property and experienced different people each time. They all possessed and had the same "can do" attitude and can I be of service to you our guest. Although this property is categorized as a generation 1 older property I enjoy the layout of the rooms and the feeling of living in a private apartment space. I enjoyed the morning invitation to a complimentary breakfast along with the staff smiles and conversation to start my day. Evening activities that included complimentary cookouts and staff conversations after a long day welcomed me "home". Additionally, for a traveler who frequently works out the exercise facility provided a start to my day or a cool down at the end. Although the in house facility is limited they are affiliated with an all inclusive racquetball and fitness center minutes from the hotel. I very much felt and made myself at home. Lastly, I took the time as an experienced and senior level traveler to review this property due to my above and beyond experience. I felt seeing some less reviews by a few guests that they simply could not have spent several nights on different occasions. They may not have had the consistent high standard of service I know is provided at this property. I admire that and demand it with my staff and other hotels that I frequent as well. Good Stuff.

Room Tip: Personally, I like the perimeter rooms of the property that allow me much privacy and the feeling th...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I've stayed at many residence inn properties in the area, and I have to say that the sharonville location is definitely the worst, when compared to the blue ash or west chester locations. First of all, there is a train that blares every night making it difficult to sleep. The studios are missing a dining table, and in fact, it appears that they meant the desk to double up as a dining table as well #fail. The TV did not work half the time, as the signal kept cutting out. The kitchen seemed to have been half stocked, with some pots and pans, and other utensils missing. The food for the managers social and breakfast are also very limited, and lacking in variety, and healthiness. Also, the parking lot is mostly taken by trailers and other construction trucks. Won't be staying here again.

Room Tip: Closer to the gatehouse
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Pete P, General Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear eg450,
I am very sorry we did not meet your expectations on this trip, and hope you will try our hotel again in the future. We take great pride in our service and product, and we know we can improve your experience on your next visit. Our complimentary evening social hour this week consisted of pizza one evening and hamburgers and hot dogs the next. We can arrange healthier options for you if what we are serving does not meet your needs. We are here to make your stay enjoyable, and we can customize the menu if you let us know in advance. I am looking into the other items you mentioned, but we are not anywhere near railroad tracks, and I have not heard this from other guests in the past. Please contact me directly to discuss further. I am at your service.
Clinton Twp. MI
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Well this was my hotel choice and after seeing that HUGE spider in the tub....I should of NEVER booked this hotel. We got here after 4 hours of rain with our little Shelte. We were told that upon checkin that we would upgrade our room. Wow or so/ I thought. The room was a penthouse and it was a nice concept. It had curtains from the 60s to close out the room. There was a Huge red kool aid stain on the rug. There was tape on the wall to cover some cracks and the floor was filthy.

Our dog slipped on the stairs, so we moved back to our original room. That room was smaller and not as dirty or so I thought. The rooms ALL had outside corridors so your door opened to a staircase and where people smoked. Every 5 minutes we were walking through smoke. It was awful. Then we slept in the room that both me and my husband were very uneasy about. We decided to check out another hotel with the intention of leaving in the morning. Upon checking out, I was in the bathroom putting on my make up and the hugest spider I have EVER seen emerged up the drain and I screamed with fear. My husband ran up and killed the spider. I was horrified and very glad that we were checking out. We knew about the $75.00 non refundable pet fee but when we asked for a break, the front desk clerk said no. We were told this cost was used for carpet cleaning...really?? What was that red stain that I talked about above? Many others charge much less to have a pet...It was not to be pro-rated so we just kissed $75.00 for nothing.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Pete P, General Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. I know your experience was less than satisfactory, so please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future. I hope you contact me personally to address your reported issues and I know we can earn back your business.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

This is an older style Residence Inn where the rooms are in several buildings throughout the property. The outside area was a little dated but was clean. The trees were shedding all their spring debris so that kind of made the outside look rough. The room was nice and clean and pretty updated. My air conditioning did not work well the first day but that was corrected. The bed was comfortable as most beds in any Marriott brand usually are. There is a hot breakfast provided which was very good. Make sure you check the hours because there are different hours for the week and the weekend. I was there over Memorial day and the hours were the normal weekday hours on the holiday. The hotel is also close to the highway and shopping and dining is fairly close. Overall a nice stay and I would stay there again.

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

The rate was really great especially for a holiday weekend. the room's were clean and the breakfast was really good. If ever in the area again I would definitely look to stay there if possible. The staff that was there at check I was really impressed with.my family had arrived before me and I wanted to stay near them. She immediately looked to make that happen without any hesitation.

• Stayed May 2014
Pete P, General Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
We really appreciate your response and thank you for your business. We always like to hear from our guests!

Been to Residence Inn Cincinnati North / Sharonville? Share your experiences!