“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Richmond, Virginia
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

The rate was really great especially for a holiday weekend. the room's were clean and the breakfast was really good. If ever in the area again I would definitely look to stay there if possible. The staff that was there at check I was really impressed with.my family had arrived before me and I wanted to stay near them. She immediately looked to make that happen without any hesitation.

• Stayed May 2014
Pete P, General Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
We really appreciate your response and thank you for your business. We always like to hear from our guests!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Powell, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed here for graduation. Needed an accessible room with a roll in shower, which they were able to provide at reservation time only a few weeks in advance. Basic breakfast fare in AM. Large room with bed and siiting are in one, but nice kitchenette and bathroom. I always like Residence Inns, and this one was hospitable as alway.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Hope graduation went well and congratulations! Thanks for taking the time for telling us about your experience.
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Pros- great customer service
good breakfast
good location, not too far from downtown
Cons- Dusty lamps, I have asthma can't stand dust!
Overall this hotel is what I look for in Residence lnn's. Hopefully they will see this review and dust. I'm usually not this picky, but when you can SEE the dust floating in the air.... that's a problem.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Very nice, upscale, spacious accommodations. Full kitchens, fireplaces, too. Very friendly, professional, staff. Very pleasant grounds. We stayed Thursday-Sunday for a wedding. Visiting family each day, we returned to the Residence Inn about 1:30am each 'night.' On Thursday night, this was not a problem but on Friday & Saturday nights there were no parking spaces left. So although our room was at the back of the complex (913), we were forced to 'make a spot' by the office at the entrance. Many of the cars there did not belong to paying guests. It was prom weekend and there were many prom goers parked there. By 5am about 1/4 of the parking spaces were empty. My suggestion is window tags w/room numbers for paying guests and numbered parking spaces.

• Stayed April 2014
Lincoln, Nebraska, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Overall my stay at the Residence Inn in Sharonville was a very nice one. I was here for 10 nights at the end of October 2013. The staff was very friendly and helpful whenever I interacted with them. The rooms themselves are laid out nicely and were comfortable. It was nice to have a kitchen although there wasn't a frying pan which is a staple when I make anything. The breakfast was fine overall and featured a rotating menu of hot items in addition to typical continental breakfast; fruit, pastries, waffles, etc. The "gym" is a very small room containing 1 treadmill, 1 elliptical and 1 recumbent bike machine.

My only critiques of the place is purely surrounding personal preference. In the future I will not choose to stay somewhere with an outside entrance because I feel more secure within a building while traveling by myself. It was starting to get cold during my stay and the outside door let a lot of cold air (and leaves) into my room. The heat in the room itself is not very well regulated so it goes from being very cold to too warm & dry. There is also nowhere you can really get to within walking distance although there's a nice mall and lots of places to eat within a mile or two. I was also in the building closest to the interstate which goes around the property and it was very noisy.

Room Tip: Try to get a room further into the property to get away from interstate traffic noise.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Pete P, General Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
We very much appreciate your feedback and positive comments concerning your recent stay here in Cincinnati. We usually find most people enjoy the "condo" style buildings we offer vs. the traditional hotel configuration, but certainly understand your preference. We may not have mentioned that we also offer access to a large fitness facility nearby in addition to our own exercise room. You are correct that the building you were in can be a bit noisy. It is the closest to the highway unfortunately. Thanks again for being our guest and safe travels!
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

I was very happy with my two night stay. The staff was super friendly and accommodating. I also enjoyed the room layout. It's always nice to have space in your hotel room. It's also great having a full size kitchen. Since we did a few early dinners we had several drinks and snacks in our fridge. It's a great property in the summer too with all the outdoor activities.

• Stayed August 2013
Pete P, General Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
We can't thank you enough for taking the time to write about your experience here at our hotel. We are very happy you had a great stay and will see you next time!
Olympia, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

This was my second stay here. It's a nice place, breakfast and dinner are a nice touch. The rooms are clean and the staff is friendly.

This last stay could have been better though.

The first night was fine, the second night I discovered a few interesting things.

1) There were four random screws on the living room floor, I kept finding one after another. Not very safe if you had kids or a pet...

2) The fan and light in the living room came on randomly. I discovered after the 3rd time that you could turn off the wireless controller, but it wasn't the best night of sleep.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Pete P, General Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. We will look into the items you mentioned and take appropriate steps to correct. Please contact me personally at the hotel and we can discuss further. I want to make sure you stay with us again in the future and will do whatever it takes to make you happy!

Been to Residence Inn Cincinnati North / Sharonville? Share your experiences!