Our family of four stayed for three nights on a recent trip to the area. We like to stay at Residence Inn properties because of the spacious rooms and the option to prepare meals in the room instead of eating out. The part of town it is in looks a little run-down and the hotel itself is at the end of a dead-end street. The 'penthouse" room we were assigned, which has a bedroom with a king-sized bed on the main floor and a queen-sized bed on the loft, was clean and quiet, but it lacked a door on the main floor bedroom. The Residence Inns we have stayed at before had bedroom doors on the main floor room. The kitchen had updated appliances, including a dishwasher, electric range, refrigerator and an over-the-range microwave. They were clean, aside from the fact that they were a bit dusty, like the room had not been occupied in a while. There were three TVs in the room, all with the same crummy reception.
The pool and the area around it was clean and the kids used it a few times.
The free daily breakfast buffet and free dinner two of the three nights we stayed saved us a considerable amount on meals. The staff was wonderful, especially the hostess at the buffet. She was very sweet to our kids, so much in fact that our nine-year old wants to stay there again just to visit her!
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati North / Sharonville Hotel
- Residence Inn Cincinnati North / Sharonville Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati North
- Cincinnati Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Cincinnati North / Sharonville Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati North / Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.