“Best for the rates in Cicinnati” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash

You added Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash to your Saves list
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Sharonville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
Toronto, Canada
“Best for the rates in Cicinnati”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2010

As Hilton Honors member I ahve stayed in this hotel at least once a year and planning to stay again in October of this year.

It is the most economical hotel in Cincinnati and its staff are extremely courteous. I look forward to their free oatmeal cookies at the check-in. The TVs in every room and a meeting table help to conduct business with the clients. The compter slides can be projected on the TV screen for business presentation.

The room cost includes free breakfast.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2010

Room was great. Service was awesome. Location is very good for King's Island.

• Stayed April 2009
GMdoubletreeCVG, General Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash, responded to this review, August 26, 2010
Thanks for the wonderfull review! King's Island is a great place to visit, and we are very close. Glad to hear that the "service was awesome," we strive to treat every guest like a VIP. We hope to have you back agin for another visit. Thanks for staying with us!
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2010

We stayed at the Doubletree when we stopped in Cinci for a family wedding. We were greeted on a cold, rainy night with delicious cookies, a porter to help with our voluminous luggage (we were returning from a Route 66 trip, and Hubby didn't want to leave any of our numerous things in the trunk), and a really lovely, peacefully-decorated room. We love vintage motels, but I have to say that the Doubletree room was marvellous to step into for a long weekend of visiting family! The room is quiet, nicely decorated without any crazy, frenetic prints.

There was no fridge, though I guess that doesn't fit in with the Doubletree's style. It would have been nice to have a small one for my medication, though (yes, I'm young, but imperfect in health). The biggest annoyance, however, was that there is actually no free internet. Yes, you can surf if you go to the business center or sit with your laptop in public areas of the hotel, but if you want to check your email in your room upon checking in at 11 PM after fourteen straight hours on the road and a quick, much-needed shower after eating that cookie...No, you have to pay for the privilege of in-room internet. Frankly, for the price and star-level of the Doubletree, we found this to be really absurd. We had stayed in beautiful mom-and-pop motels on Route 66 for $40 a night with lovely rooms and free high-speed internet...But the Doubletree wanted us to pay extra? It was rather irritating, and a black mark on the chain as a whole for this small-business owner. Too bad, as we really liked our room & the hotel, but unless that policy changes, I'm not forking out $20 just to check my email when I can stay elsewhere and do so from the privacy and comfort of my room, exhaustion, wet hair, and all.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Lexington, Ky.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2010

I never write reviews and rarely read them but I have to share my experience with all the travelers to Sharonville Ohio.
I had a very bad experience at the Sharonville Country Inns and Suites the night of March 25th. AND my cash was running low.
I decided to give Doubletree a shot. I explained my bad experience to the wonderful desk clerk Becky and she got me into a room for a little over the same price as that other hotel chain and what a room it was! It was extremely clean and a joy to relax in! The next morning every employee I encounter said good morning and was so friendly! Doubletree came to the rescue that night and I just wanted to say thanks to all the employees there! Many times in life we are very loud when we complain and very rarely take the time to express our gratitude. I may complain loudly about Country Inns but I will express even loudly my gratitude to Doubletree!
Thank you Doubletree!
Steve Cornette
Lexington Ky,

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
GMdoubletreeCVG, General Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash, responded to this review, March 30, 2010
Steve, thank you for your kind comments about the Doubletree Guest Suites Cincinnati. I am thrilled that we were able to "rescue" you and salvage your trip. I will be sure to pass on your comments to Becky, she will be pleased to know what a difference she made for you. We pride ourselves on customer service and providing a memorable experience for our guests, it is one reason why we have finished in the top 5% of the brand for customer satisfaction the past two years in a row. I hope that you will stay with us again if your travels bring you back to our area.
Mid-west
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2010

This hotel was great - parents loved it as well as teenage soccer players. HUGE rooms, plenty of room for family, player, and all the soccer gear. Nice to have 2 TVs. Clean, comfortable, pretty quiet. Service was awesome - group sales rep, front desk, wait staff. Would choose for my team again!!

• Stayed February 2010
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2010

Stayed one night during a mini weekend vacation. And have to say this is one of the best well maintained hotels I have been to in a long time. Everything was spotless, the management team was excellent and the Macaw that runs the show in the lobby "Georgia" was very gracious. Our stay was very quiet and of course we didn't use the amenities as it was 20-30 degrees out. Still had tube TV's but the picture is still good and do you really need flat screens everywhere? Oh and free cookies on checkin!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2010

It was a pleasant experience staying with Double Tree Guest Suites Cincinnati. I flew from India to Cincinnati and reached Double Tree around 11 AM and enquired with the Front Desk for the possibility of early check-in. The Front Desk person was very friendly and understandable.

She offered me the famous Double Tree cookie and the internet login details to check emails if needed and asked me to relax in the lounge for few mins. While I was relaxing and admiring the big parrot which lives freely in that loungue, she started working towards arranging a room for me by checking with the house keeping etc and to my surprise I was in my room in the next 10 minutes time.

The room was so clean with a separate living area and bed room. The breakfast offered by the in-house restaurant was so good. The Shopping areas were just few miles away.. not walkable though.

Overall I was happy to be there and infact I plan to travel to Cincinnati again soon and am sure I'll select the same hotel again

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash? Share your experiences!