You added Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash to your Saves list
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash
GreenLeadersBronze level
New Jersey, United States
“Not bad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Generally pretty good. Need weight machine in workout room. Front desk makes those annoying calls right after getting to room asking "Is everything OK?" I hate those calls. Quite intrusive. This survey is poorly designed

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Broadview Heights OH, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

The room was quiet, neat and clean. I had everything I needed and it was a good stay. I arrived quite late, but there were people at the desk to check me in - no long wait times or other annoyances, like other hotels I have been in.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Overall pleasant stay. The location is convenient. The hotel lobby is nice and welcoming. The floors aren't hollow, so I could relax while my toddler ran around. The rooms are spacious and were clean for the most part. There was some bubble gum trash, popcorn, and cookie paper trash in areas that aren't usually visible (under desk, behind the curtain). You had to really look for it which is what I do, so my toddler doesn't put anything in his mouth. We went out for the day, came back and the room was very welcoming. The kids brung stuffed animals, and they were neatly propped up on their bed :) I am pleased.

• Stayed June 2013
South Bend IN, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We have stayed at many hotels over our lifetimes and being Disney Vacation Club members, I am very particular when I book a non-DVC room and also being cognizant of the price and its location. We will be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

La Crosse, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

This was a great place to stay, clean good sized rooms. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Warm Chocolate Chip Cookies! Right off the Interstate easy to find for out of town travelers. Traveling weekly for work, it was nice to have a friendly staff ready to answer questions about the area and where to dine and how to find your way around.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed at this hotel while visiting friends. While we were there I experienced and witnessed the staff being very kind to their guests. They acted as if they loved their jobs! The hotel was very clean and had a patriot in the lobby!!

Room Tip: If you have a hard time walking ask for a room closer to the lobby.
Green Features: Could be better, I watched the room cleaner dump the recycling in the same bag as the trash.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
GMdoubletreeCVG, General Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Hi Carrie, thank you for your feedback.
It was great to hear how well our staff treated you. Customer service is a focus for all of our associates. We are so glad we could make your time visiting with friends even more special. Hope to see you again soon...we'll have a warm cookie waiting!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I live in town and had a complimentary overnight stay here. So opted to take advantage for a special night with my guy. Excellent experience from the moment we were greeted at the front desk with our warm chocolate chip cookies until we departed with an easy check-out the following morning. Very courteous and attentive staff. After heading to my room, I received a call after 10 minutes or so from the front desk just to make sure everything was OK with my room. Such a nice touch. The Bistro restaurant is very nice, too. They seem to have a nice menu throughout the day but we only dined in for the breakfast buffet. Again, courteous staff. The waiters/waitresses were very pleasant and accommodating. If I ever have reason for an in-town overnight stay or have friends/family paying a visit, I'd definitely recommend this spot. The only not-so-good thing (per se) is that the hotel is a bit dated. Not too old . But, if you're looking for a newer, more contemporary spot, this one may not be the best bet for you.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Hi, thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel! I am pleased to hear how "pleasant and accommodating" our staff was while you stayed with us.
We are constantly improving the property for our guests. We just got done re-modeling all of our banquet facilities, and all carpeting in the corridors will be replaced this year. 2014 marks the start of our full guestroom renovation!
Next time you stay with us you should see more improvements.
Thanks for staying with us.

Been to Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash? Share your experiences!