Save Saved
You added Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash to your Saves list
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash
GreenLeadersBronze level
Corona, CA, United States
“Family trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

We used this hotel while in the Cincinnati area for a few days. Our daughter was graduating from school and we needed a location that was not too far from her house and in a fairly nice area. The hotel was close enough to a major freeway and at the same time it was quiet and attractive. We enjoyed our short stay in the area and the hotel met all our needs.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

254 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Dallastown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

My hotel of choice whenever I'm in the area. Its the complete hotel, in other words, it ticks all the boxes. Clean, spacious rooms, very accomodating staff, excellent restaurant, flat screen hi-def tv, wireless internet access, toiletries like lotion, conditioner and shampoo and did I mention the wonderful staff? 3 Thumbs up! Wait, I only have 2 thumbs, but if I had 3...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

GMdoubletreeCVG, General Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thanks for the great comments Ron! We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed the service of the staff, and the hotel. I can't wait to let the team know that you gave us "3 thumbs up."
Cleveland, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Nice, large clean suite, great weekend value, staff was very friendly and helpful. Sheet wrapped comforter one of the deciding factors when booking reservation. Was attending a college graduation and all hotels near the university were sold out. This hotel was close to freeways and made the commute easy. Would stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Granville, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

This hotel accommodated a High School Prom party in 2 rooms. Needless to say, it was extremely loud. It is important to have fun on prom night, but not at the expense of other paying hotel guests! The hotel should never allowed a party in their guest rooms!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I understand that you were disappointed regarding our hotel being somewhat noisy. I sincerely apologize if some of the teens staying with us were rowdy and disturbed you in any way. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. The property has decided that having these types of groups in the hotel is too much of a disturbance for our other guests, and we will not be booking events like this in the future. Please accept our apologies for the disruptions during your stay, we hope that you will stay with us again.
Brook Park, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a Great facility, accessible to highway to get where you need to go! Which for Our Group was SOCCER :) We stayed there for the Cincinnati Elite Spring Thaw. Donna the Sales Manager set our team up and she did a GREAT Job and Her Customer Service was AWESOME!! She even added a Special touch to our family with a "Goodie Bag!!" The Hotel even offered a Pasta Buffet which was convenient for Our Team after a Game without having to look for a place for 30 people to hang out & get reservations on a Saturday Night! They allowed us to use one of their meeting rooms that was set up for us to eat :) They definitely went above & beyond to make this a Success for EVERYONE on our TEAM :)

I would HIGHLY Recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
GMdoubletreeCVG, General Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Hello XTREMESoccerMom! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your stay with everyone. We have many years of experience with sports tournaments, and we make every effort to make sure every family has what they need to make their stay productive and enjoyable. I'm happy to hear that the pasta buffet worked for your team, we get many great comments on how easy it makes life for the parents.
I will be sure to pass your comments along to Donna and the whole team here at the DoubleTree Suites Cincinnati-Blue Ash. Thanks for staying with us, hopefully we will see you and your family again soon!
New Albany, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel on a number of occasions dating back several years. The rooms are nice, newer TVs, and no funny smells. The property is for the most part well maintained. The outdoor pool is a little small and closes early in the summer and opens late in the spring. Not a huge problem for a business traveler but might be disappointing for a family stay. My only real complaint at this hotel is breakfast. Charging $15 (one person) for a breakfast buffet is off the charts. That is especially the case when no made to order items like omelets are included. The price should be half the amount charged. If I want breakfast on my next trip I'll stay at the Embassy Suites where the breakfast is free and made to order omelets are included. I can't over emphasize the jaw dropping sensation I experience when I got the bill for breakfast.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Ingram, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I enjoyed my one night stay at this hotel. The room was well appointed, the restaurant food was nice and the room service very good. The staff was polite and thoughtful. I will stay again on my return trip.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Been to Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash? Share your experiences!