The hotel was nice, not exceptional, but nice and well kept. The front desk was friendly and helpful. The pool area was large though we did not use it.But..
The beds in our room were terrible and easily the worst I have experienced in a hotel. Our 17yr old said the same thing. As mentioned by another reviewer, the breakfast did not include healthy options like fruit or yogurt and the rest just wasn't that appealing to us so we headed off to a Panera Bread. There is a Bob Evans within walking distance though. Housekeeping did not arrive at our room until after 4 PM. It is always disappointing to walk into your room after a long day to see it just the way you left it. Overall, I don't think we will stay again. There are just too many options to pick from in this area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, LaQuinta, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville Hotel Sharonville
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
- La Quinta Cincinatti Sharonville
- La Quinta Cincinnati
- Cincinnati La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville Ohio