“Great for my needs” 4 of 5 stars

Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati
3.0 of 5 Motel   |   2670 E Kemper Rd, Sharonville, OH 45241   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Pick an Offer Just 4 You!
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Great for my needs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

This hotel was near the supplier we were visiting (Usui), plus I like Homewood Suites, so I reserved rooms for all 5 of my team.
The suites were spacious and clean.
The heat worked great.
The beds were very comfortable and pillows were both soft and firm. The floor in my bedroom (335) made a loud noise ike it was a loose creeky board.
I used the fitness center, but it only had 1 elliptical machine, but 3 to 4 treadmills. The treadmills and elliptical had individual TV's which could be hooked up to headphones. They had headphones, but no foam covers were available.
Breakfast was OK, but nothing special. Not a big variety.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I stayed here for 1 night during a business trip to the Cincinnati area. I am a Gold HHonors member.

Location: The hotel is right off the I-275 and Mosteller Road in the northern part of the Cincinnati area. There is easy access to the I-275 and the I-75, which is also nearby. The hotel is situated in an industrial area, which was a bit awkward. There is a mall just due west of the hotel, so there are a decent number of restaurants to choose from there.

Check-In: I arrived around 3pm on a Thursday and it didn't take long to get checked-in. Being a Gold HHonors member, my room was already assigned and the usual 2 bottles of water and Milano cookies were waiting for me. I utilized the online check-in feature the day before and was able to pick my room.

Property/Room: I booked a one bedroom king suite. I chose room 332 (see attached map) on purpose since it was at the end of a hallway far from the elevator. I figured it would be a quiet room and fortunately I was correct. The property itself is a bit dated. You can tell it is one of the older Homewood Suites from the early-mid 90's. Even though some of the furnishings were newer, it was not enough to hide the fact that the property was in need of a complete renovation. I am sure the guest below me wasn't too happy to hear me walking around, as the floor would creak pretty loudly. The bed was decent. My room faced north onto the interstate, so I could hear the traffic at times. I suggest running the A/C in fan mode to drown out the noise.

Amenities: The property is your standard Homewood Suites, with free hot breakfast buffet, weeknight evening reception, pool, gym, laundry room, and business center. I can't comment on most of it, since I was pretty busy during my stay there.

Service: The staff was excellent. I had an issue with the WiFi reception and it was resolved quickly.

Overall it was an OK experience. If I had to stay in Cincinnati again, I would consider another property solely based on the condition of the hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

Cozy and well kept property. We stay here while visiting family in Cincinnati. Love the breakfast. Some suites have a fireplace. They allow you to purchase and burn a fire starter log in the room fireplace. A nice touch at the holidays!

• Stayed November 2012
Lima, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Homewood Suites near Cincinati was a great value. Excellent room, service, and breakfast for a reasonable cost. Very well managed facility. Clean, Clean, Clean. Great activities for the kids. A basketball court, pool, and loaner games at the front desk. The breakfast was much better than the usual bland you get for free elsewhere.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Steve F, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us. I am so glad that you and your family were able to take advantage of all the amenities that we offer. I really appreciate the positive feedback. I look forward to being able to host your family in the future.
Cincinnati, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Due to an event in town, my usual Hilton garden inn in blue ash was sold out, so I chose another Hilton property having full confidence in the brand. The area is less than desirable with an asphalt plant across the street and smoke billowing into the air from the surrounding industrial park. The rooms need a major update, peeling wallpaper and beyond dusty fake plants doesn't even scratch the surface of the renovation list. The bathroom smelled so mildewy i had to close the door so I could sleep. Not to mention the silverfish I found throughout the suite probably from the massive amounts of dust. Make sure you request an inside room because the traffic noise is very loud, it is an industrial area so large tractor trailers are up and down the road all night long, which makes sleeping difficult, and I can sleep anywhere!. 2 night here was more than I will be willing to do at this property in the future.

Room Tip: The road traffic is so loud that if you don't request an inside room you will not be sleeping mu...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Steve F, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us. I really appreciate your comments. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. We are constantly improving and updating the property. We recently replaced the carpet in the entire hotel, as well as curtains, tubs, and remodeled the fitness center. We will make more improvements next year as well every year after that.
Any cleanliness issues are addressed immediately. It is the most important part of the stay and will continue to be our number one focus.
On some occasions the highway noise does bother guests. In those instances we usually acccommodate the guest by moving them to the other side of the building. Thank you again for staying with us. Please email me with any other concerns. I appreciate the feedback and welcome the oportunity to make things right.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

The hotel has big rooms, with full kitchen and comfortable living room area.
Free hot breakfast and wifi are always a plus.
A couple of restaurants and a Walmart within walking distance and a lot more in a 1 mile radius.
Big fan of this chain when travelling for business.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
sterling heights
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We have been staying at this hotel at least once a year since 1995 and it is always a great experience. The entire staff is very friendly and the hotel manager Shelley goes out of her way to make sure you are happy. The rooms are indeed suites with a living room that has a couch that folds out into a bed, a full size refrigerator, microwave, flat screen TV and a dishwasher. The bedroom has two queen size beds with another flat screen TV, and a connecting vanity and bathroom. The rooms are spotless. I have never stayed in such a clean hotel. The free hot breakfast you get every morning is top notch with a wide variety of choices and is always delicious.This place truly feels like home away from home.

Room Tip: You can get a room with either one or two beds in the bedroom and they all have a fold out couch in...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati? Share your experiences!