“Ok if you just need a place to sleep for a few hours.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Cincinnati - I-275 North

You added Holiday Inn Cincinnati - I-275 North to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Cincinnati - I-275 North
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3855 Hauck Rd., I-275 at Rt. 42, Exit 46, Sharonville, OH 45241   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Nashville, Tennessee
“Ok if you just need a place to sleep for a few hours.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Stopped at this hotel on the way to Canada to get some rest. The hotel isn't awful, it's just not good. If I hadn't had got a Priceline price of 49$ I would. Have been upset. Especially since the normal price is 109$ a night. The clerk who checked us in last night couldn't be less helpful. He couldn't answer any questions I asked about the area and couldn't even answer my question about the hours of the restaurant IN THE HOTEL. Once we got into the room, everything was damp. The sheets, the towels, the carpet, EVERYTHING was damp. The AC was very loud and didn't so the best job. There were also stains on the door that looked like blood splatter. Would not recommend this hotel. Stay at the Drury right down the road. That's a very nice hotel in Sharonville.

Only thing OK about this hotel was the beds were slightly comfortable. And only slightly.

• Stayed August 2013
Holly H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cincinnati - I-275 North, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Mercedes506,

Thank you for your feedback. We have used it to provide more training, as well as, take a look at some of our older AC units and the rust that has appeared on some of our guest room doors. I am happy to hear that you did enjoy the beds, slightly. Thank you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Blacksburg, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I've stayed at some outstanding Holiday Inn's but this wasn't one of them. I should have read the reviews in advance. I'm sure when it was new it was really classy. There would be a part that was very good and then something else that creeped me out. It is older and fading at the edges now. There were several large groups - a kid's soccer team and some other large group staying there so it was noisy and crowded. I was put on the 12th (top) floor and the elevators were absolutely taxed by the large number of people there - one was broken for a while. The king bed in my room sagged in the middle. The bathroom sink drain was slow draining, nearly stopped up, as well as the bathtub. The WiFi was really hit or miss. Thank goodness it was just for the night - I was too tired to complain to the front desk. The staff seemed nice enought at check-in but perhaps alittle harried. I heard one outside in the hall being very firm but polite with a guest that was caught smoking in a non-smoking room. I was supposed to get a free breakfast with my gov-rate room deal (indicated on my emailed confirmation when I reserved online) but didn't find any info in my room about the restaurant or anywhere else to eat, so in the morning, I was ready to get out of there. I think I would have been better off staying at the Motel 6. The only good thing was that it was very close to the IKEA taking the back roads.

Room Tip: Rooms on 12th floor are interspersed with conference meeting rooms that were being used so it was ve...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Holly H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cincinnati - I-275 North, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Dear 84Hokie,

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with our hotel. We do have an older property, but strive to make sure that all of our guests have a great experience while they are with us and because you did not, I do apologize. We are making some improvements in the coming months that I hope would make it a better stay for you if you ever find yourself in our area again. Thank you for your feedback that we can learn from and we hope to see you again.
N'town, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I was a bit nervous about the hotel because of other reviews. However, I found our stay at the Holiday Inn to be a nice one. The hotel staff was courteous and went above and beyond to take care of us. the Max & Erma's was delicious, the parking was convenient (although there were some undesirable characters lurking outside of the hotel), the elevators were sufficient (although they made some weird noises), and the rooms were clean and well-stocked (although the hallways were a bit dingy and poorly lit). I did a bed bug check (standard procedure for me) after entering the room; everything was clean and fine. The hotel is located in a very convenient location, in close proximity to many other businesses. The pools are nice, with the indoor pool being filled with warm water. We would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Holly H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cincinnati - I-275 North, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Richelle R

We are very happy to hear that our hotel provided what you needed to have an excellent visit. We are also extremely proud of our staff for going above and beyond to ensure that you had an amazing experience. We can't wait to see you again!
Newnan, Ga.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Enjoyed our stay here. Convenient to interstate and our favorite foods (Skyline Chili and United Dairy Farmer. The room is nicely appointed and clean. Hotel was in keeping with star rating. There is a restaurant in the hotel that looked nice but we didn't try it. Nice lobby area and ample parking.

Room Tip: Stay on upper level away from elevator and vending/ice machine
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Holly H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cincinnati - I-275 North, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear rivrman,

Thank you for your review of our property. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that we were able to offer great value for your trip. We hope to see you again soon!
Independence, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

There was nothing spectacular about this hotel, but it was everything a business traveler hopes it would be. It has a good restaurant attached for breakfast, it was quiet, and had a nice indoor and outdoor pool.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Holly H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cincinnati - I-275 North, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear sarkmuchan,

I am happy to hear that you found all you needed at our hotel. Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing again.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I was hesitant to stay here based on the reviews, but I got a great deal on Priceline and ended up being pleasantly surprised. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. My son loved the 12" section of the pool. It wa s perfect for him! The furniture was a little outdated but it didn't change my quality of stay. The elevator were really fast. The only complaint I had, our tub did not drain well.

• Stayed July 2013
Holly H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cincinnati - I-275 North, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear revsvette,

We are happy to hear that your family enjoyed your stay with us, especially the pool! I have passed along your comments to the staff about their friendliness, we appreciate it. I have also made sure that maintenance is aware that we need to make sure that our drains are in working order.

Thank you again for your comments and we will see you during your next trip to Cincinnati.
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

A twelve story hotel with slow rickety elevators, musty humid hallways and rooms, and dated room interiors. The local area is not considered safe after speaking with folks around town. Located next to I-275 and all the semi braking is audible even on the tenth floor.

Room Tip: Highway noise permeates the East face.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Holly H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cincinnati - I-275 North, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Dear Georges L,

Thank you for your honest review of our property. We are challenged with an older property, but are taking strides to have some renovations done in the coming months. I sincerely hope that if your travels find you in Cincinnati again that you will find our hotel more safe and comfortable.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Been to Holiday Inn Cincinnati - I-275 North? Share your experiences!