“We were very uncomfortable in this room and motel. It felt...” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Cincinnati - Sharonville

You added Travelodge Cincinnati - Sharonville to your Saves list
Travelodge Cincinnati - Sharonville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11171 Dowlin Dr, I-75 Exit 15, Sharon Rd, Sharonville, OH 45241   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #16 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Davisburg
“We were very uncomfortable in this room and motel. It felt...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We were very uncomfortable in this room and motel. It felt and looked dirty and unkempt, barely any cleaning effort was noticed. There was brown liquid splatters on the walls, door frames and doors. Carpet was spotty dirty, dust all over the furniture and TV. Blankets extremely worn.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

We stayed here last night. After spending the day at King's Island. Creepy, decaying, closed restaurant on the way to the hotel. Hotel was pretty creepy too. I used Booking.com and thought I paid $49, which is what my receipt said...got to the hotel and had to pay over $58. I booked one adult and three teenagers but when we tried to shower, found 3 bath towels, and one tiny bottle of shampoo. Kids went down to the desk to get one more towel and one bottle of shampoo but were told they didn't have them and they would have to try and find housekeeping to get those items. It was around 9 pm and no housekeepers in sight.

The rooms were dirty, stains on the bed spreads, which we just took off. The sheets looked clean but I was checking them closely because the whole room was nasty looking. Cracks in the walls, bathroom tub and sink were dirty. Hairdryer was sticky.

We ate their breakfast, sort of...I had an English muffin and coffee and the kids had a little bowl of cereal...then we went to Burger King for something else. While eating I saw a cockroach crawling up the wall next to us.

The elevator was very rickety also. I was kind of glad about having to use your room key to get up it since we were on the 3rd floor. It made me feel safer.

The bathroom door didn't lock or even close properly and I told the manager about that and the nasty bed spreads. Don't think he cared, though, since after reading the old reviews nothing has changed.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Tulsa, OK
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

The price was right. If you are a CLC member and can book a room under $30, it might be worth the savings if you are only looking for a place to sleep. Their website claimed "ample truck parking", which turned out to be just a slightly larger than average motel parking lot, with no specific place to park a truck. Once I was in and turned around, there was no way a second tractor-trailer could have parked. The room smelled musty, but seemed to be sanitary, if not truly clean. Decor and carpets are worn and dated. Staff was very friendly. Everything else at this exit is $80 and up, but that might be worth the cost if you are a family or a female traveling alone. I certainly wouldn't book a room here for my wife, mother, or daughter.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to Travelodge Cincinnati - Sharonville? Share your experiences!