“Improvements needed” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Cincinnati - Sharonville

Save Saved
You added Travelodge Cincinnati - Sharonville to your Saves list
Travelodge Cincinnati - Sharonville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11171 Dowlin Dr, I-75 Exit 15, Sharon Rd, Sharonville, OH 45241   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #16 of 17 hotels in Sharonville

66 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Saint Albans, WV
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stayed here for two nights, spending the weekend at Kings Island and Newport KY. We booked this hotel back in July and prices were only $39 a night. With reviews being ok we decided to stay here. We checked in late, and were told there was no more rooms for what we booked so they were upgrading us free of charge. We thought wow that's really nice. The front desk clerk took my card and thankfully I asked him.. "It's only $39 a night right? His reply no it's $56 ( which was the price for the upgraded room) that we didn't need but was told we were getting. I showed him my paper where it was booked at the $39 rate and he looked stunned at first, but the other front desk corrected it for him since the couple who also was checking had the same situation. So if you book online through their website or other sites MAKE SURE YOU PRINT OUT YOUR CONFIRM PAGE THAT SHOWS YOUR TOTAL!!!! I read on another site where someone said this hotel wouldn't honor the cheaper rate (which I believe) that's why I printed out my confirmation page with my total.. They will try and to get u to pay for a higher rate so just watch and ask your total before giving them the credit card. Other than that, rooms are an average hotel room, our bed was very comfortable, slept well, you could hear people walking in the room above us, staff is very weird ( asked for more towels and was told to bring them back in a few hours??? Not sure why,, but we didn't), room is clean some stains on carpet, bathroom cleanliness is ok.. I would wash the tub out a few times before taking a shower. Fridge and microwave worked. Overall I would stay again but I think I would pay cash for the room to avoid a chance getting screwed on the rates. Location is great not really hard to find. I would recommend for anyone who doesn't want to pay much and want a good night sleep.

• Stayed October 2012
FARMINGTON
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

It was hard to find the way to the hotel. It was smelly. The room and hallway were very small. The staff was very courteous though. There was too much noise from freeway traffic. There was also some factory or a construction site near by making continuous beep for few seconds after few second interval for all night. I could hardly sleep.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Been to Travelodge Cincinnati - Sharonville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Cincinnati - Sharonville

Address: 11171 Dowlin Dr, I-75 Exit 15, Sharon Rd, Sharonville, OH 45241
Location: United States > Ohio > Sharonville
Ranked #16 of 17 hotels in Sharonville
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Cincinnati - Sharonville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Travelodge Cincinnati - Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Cincinnati - Sharonville Hotel Sharonville
Travelodge Sharonville
Travel Lodge Sharonville
Travelodge Cincinnati - Sharonville Ohio

If you own or manage Travelodge Cincinnati - Sharonville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.