“Will not pay for full price” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Cincinnati - Sharonville

Save Saved
You added Travelodge Cincinnati - Sharonville to your Saves list
Travelodge Cincinnati - Sharonville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11171 Dowlin Dr, I-75 Exit 15, Sharon Rd, Sharonville, OH 45241   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #12 of 16 hotels in Sharonville

62 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Saint Albans, WV
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stayed here for two nights, spending the weekend at Kings Island and Newport KY. We booked this hotel back in July and prices were only $39 a night. With reviews being ok we decided to stay here. We checked in late, and were told there was no more rooms for what we booked so they were upgrading us free of charge. We thought wow that's really nice. The front desk clerk took my card and thankfully I asked him.. "It's only $39 a night right? His reply no it's $56 ( which was the price for the upgraded room) that we didn't need but was told we were getting. I showed him my paper where it was booked at the $39 rate and he looked stunned at first, but the other front desk corrected it for him since the couple who also was checking had the same situation. So if you book online through their website or other sites MAKE SURE YOU PRINT OUT YOUR CONFIRM PAGE THAT SHOWS YOUR TOTAL!!!! I read on another site where someone said this hotel wouldn't honor the cheaper rate (which I believe) that's why I printed out my confirmation page with my total.. They will try and to get u to pay for a higher rate so just watch and ask your total before giving them the credit card. Other than that, rooms are an average hotel room, our bed was very comfortable, slept well, you could hear people walking in the room above us, staff is very weird ( asked for more towels and was told to bring them back in a few hours??? Not sure why,, but we didn't), room is clean some stains on carpet, bathroom cleanliness is ok.. I would wash the tub out a few times before taking a shower. Fridge and microwave worked. Overall I would stay again but I think I would pay cash for the room to avoid a chance getting screwed on the rates. Location is great not really hard to find. I would recommend for anyone who doesn't want to pay much and want a good night sleep.

• Stayed October 2012
FARMINGTON
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

It was hard to find the way to the hotel. It was smelly. The room and hallway were very small. The staff was very courteous though. There was too much noise from freeway traffic. There was also some factory or a construction site near by making continuous beep for few seconds after few second interval for all night. I could hardly sleep.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

MUNCIE
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The landscaping was in terrible shape. Looked like it was not open. Rooms very noisy. Almost nothing on the breakfast bar.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Great Falls, Montana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Yes, this place is funky and that is what we liked about it! Very nice people run this place and work here. For the price, it was EXCELLENT! I would rather stay here, swim at midnight, use the barbeque and picnic table outside by the pool, meet friendly people, pay much less, and sleep well. It is way out in Sharonville but an easy expressway drive. It is a great value considering all the other hotels in the area charge $100/night. It is at the end of the road, and the highway is right there but it is constant white noise, no problem. Like I said, the best thing was the genuine kindness and caring attitude of the front desk man (from India). He is a gem! There are no bedbugs too! (Not true for some of the fancier hotels!) I am a world-traveler though and I like real people. This place was great!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Taichung, Taiwan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

We got there very late but had no trouble getting in and were glad they had an elevator.
Breakfast was normal: rolls, cereal and milk, waffles, toast; typical high carb, high calories as most budget motels. Good thing was that on Sunday, it is open to 10 since we had gotten in aftern midnight and got up late.
It is close to the #15 exit on I-75 but at the end of a lane. Coming off I-75 and turning east on Sharon Road it is the first or second light, if you look right, the road is named Crowne Point and the woman at the gas station had not heard of Dowlin Drive although that is the name of the same road when it goes to the north! So turn left. The road signs are very small so you have to go slow. You pass four or five higher end places to get to Travelodge, but the signage is better on this lane, so you will know you are going the right way.
They had a pool but we couldn't figure out how to get in the gate. We were more interested in jogging anyway and this was a pretty good area since it is off the main roads.

Room Tip: Register early and ask for what you want.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Seven Hills, Ohio, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Exterior grounds nothing but weeds/debris. Went to check in and had to wait because potential patrons were complaining of the condition of their room, filthy. When we approached the clerk, she indicated that some peoples standards are higher than others! We checked out the room first, bed sheet was torn, bottom of bathtub was stained black, switch plates were dirty. Went back down to front desk, asked for different sheets, was never changed.
Next morning left for day, came back late at night, sink/bathroom mirror never cleaned, no towels in bathroom left by housekeeping, on the bed blanket there was a clear footprint of a boot embedded on the blanket (clean?) Had to call twice to get towels.
Absolutely the worse place we have stayed, please we recommend to nobody.
We had no choice, called everywhere, no other available rooms, jazz convention going on in downtown and major exhibit at the Museum Center, all that added to no rooms available anywhere

Room Tip: None at this place
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Travelodge Cincinnati - Sharonville? Share your experiences!