“just what I needed” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Sharonville/Cincinnati

You added Days Inn Sharonville/Cincinnati to your Saves list
Days Inn Sharonville/Cincinnati
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   11775 Lebanon Rd, I-275 & US 42, Exit 46, Sharonville, OH 45241   |
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
seattle, wa
“just what I needed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2010

I saw the sign and pulled in, the price was right, the room was nice and I stayed another night. Good location for a leap off into Cin, and it was quiet enough for me to get some work done in my room. Would stay there again!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
thakingback
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2009

So I came around 8 pm to rent out one the rooms. I was assigned a room on the back wing towards the left side. When I first visited I just dropped off my things and went to pick up my girl friend. When I returned I notice a small black circle on one of the pillows. I thought it was a piece of paper or something so I flicked it off and set the pillow back. Later on the night my girlfriend and I finally laid down and I noticed a small black circle near her head. I turned on the light and began to see it move. I went to the other bed to check and see if it was clean and it had the same issue. Both the beds were just covered with bugs crawling everywhere I never felt so disqusted in my life. So I went to the front desk to inform them and get my money back. When I got there and told him he actually tried to argue with me.....? Are you serious???? He stated it was 3 o'clock and I had been there for a while already. Tried offering another room and a partial refund. Just anything but a full refund like it wasn't that serious. I wasn't leaving with out my money. So after about 20 minutes going back and forth he called another manager and I finally got my money.

To make it quick this is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in my life. Do not stay here I am actually reporting this to the head of their company they haven't heard the last of me.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2009

This hotel is awful. The individual who checked us in informed us that there were no towels available after my credit card was already charged. The entire property stunk horribly and there was no remote for the television. There was also a sticky substance on the bedside table along with a completely empty toliet paper roll in the bathroom. I will NEVER stay at this establishment again!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2009

Booked 2 rooms for my elderly parents, my sister & brother-in-law & myself for one night-June 1st. Could have stayed elsewhere but wanted the waffles. I have never felt so nasty after being in a room. I didn't even shower in this place but put on my clothes and went home and took a shower. It stunk so bad I was afraid the shower had sewage in it. The first rooms stunk so bad that I said I couldn't handle the smell! The young man working at the desk that showed me the other rooms available said that smell could be caused because of a sewer problem that they had just had. Get this...even after moving to two other rooms...the floor was wet. All I could think of was whose crap I was wading through and smelling of to walk to my bathroom. Then they tried to say maybe the floor was wet because of water maybe came under the door because they had a lot of rain! The door entered the hall....so, if that was true...was the whole place flooded? The guy at the Days Inn in Erlanger told me that this motel was newer than the one at Kings Island. I don't ever want to stay in a dump like this again...Kings Island could not be worse. I'll do without the waffles and get a better room next time. The Indian lady at the desk did knock off some of the second room bill when I explained to her how unclean I felt this place was. My faucet top was open leaving a small opening showing a screw...AND A BUNCH OF SHORT HAIRS from somebody who had probably shaved there sometime before we had the room.

Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
evelynwms
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2009

My stay at this hotel was very pleasant. The staff was very personable and I felt very safe. Room service was adequate. I am glad I stayed here. It was very central located and close to everywhere I needed to go.
As for the continental breakfast, soy milk and toast should be added for variety.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2009

My children and I stayed at this location with 19 other family members for a family reunion this past Memorial Day Weekend (May 22-26). When I first checked in (which wasn't until Midnight on Friday May 22nd due to holiday traffic) and walked down to my room, I thought it wasn't anything spectacular, but it should be ok. BOY WAS I WRONG. My daughter had to go to the bathroom, but I wanted to inspect the bathroom before she did. The toilet seat was down (I assumed it was from housekeeping came in to prepare the room earlier), so I lifted up the toilet seat to see hair (not hair from ones head, if I can be blatantly honest) on the toilet seat. And the tub and sink was dirty. I went to the front desk because it was now 3:30am and complained and was told that the hotel had just hired new cleaning staff and that they were terribly sorry and that the manager would be informed first thing in the morning. Because of the Taste of Cincinnati going on during this same time there weren't too many other options for all of my family and I to go to, so I drove across the street to the Speedway gas station where the employee there gave me some bathroom cleaning solution to use. So at 4am on Saturday (May 23rd) I, the person who had paid for the room, was now cleaning it. Upon further inspection of the room we noticed stains all over the box spring and mattresses. I complained to the Manager about everything the next morning, just to get the "I'm sorry Ma'am we'll do a more thorough job of cleaning today." Now as my family and I are walking up and down the hall you can CLEARLY hear dogs barking to where my younger family members were scared. Even though there is a sign at the front desks that says NO PETS NO PETS NO PETS NO PETS highlighted. So when I ask the people at the front desk about the dogs barking that we heard, everyone acted like I was making up the sounds. The tip of the iceburg came when I was talking to a family member in the hall when a woman who was staying in Room 137 (the last room on the left hand side) came out of her room walking a GREAT DANE, she had MARMADUKE on a leash taking him out to go to the bathroom. When my children and niece saw the dog they couldn't believe it. He was bigger and taller than my 11 year-old son. So I go down to the front desk one more time and the man tells me he'll give the woman in Room 137 a call and I suggested he walk down and take a look for himself (that of course never happened). Needless to say, I was eageringly anticipating check-out. I haven't ever had a bad experience at a hotel before. I have been to third world countries and haven't EVER experienced a hotel so unsanitary and managed so poorly. I know that with the economy still suffering everyone is trying to save, but PLEASE do not subject yourself to anything that the Days Inn in Sharonsville has to offer because it DEFINITELY ends up costing more in the end. I am a very positive and outgoing person, but I don't want another person or family to be on the receiving end of service and quality so bad ever again. I hope this helps ~B. Nicole~

• Stayed May 2009
Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2009

Motel was very clean. Staff was very polite and accommodating. We overslept and went down to the Continental breakfast late. They got food and beverages out again so that we could have breakfast.

• Stayed May 2009

Been to Days Inn Sharonville/Cincinnati? Share your experiences!