“New fans of Drury Inns” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Wisconsin
“New fans of Drury Inns”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2007

We checked out this Drury Inn, having no prior experience with Drury Inns, because it offered a discount to customers of a nearby business. We were more than pleasantly surprised with what we found. The hotel's common areas were lovely, the staff was pleasant and helpful, and our room was beautiful and very comfortable. As other reviewers have commented, there were lots of kids, but we were not troubled by noise even though our room was right by the elevators. We will definitely be looking for Drury Inns in the future.

• Stayed September 2007
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Korean first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2007

This was our first time staying at a Drury hotel. We stayed here because I was reading on the internet about all the little extras you get that other hotels don't give you (like each person gets 3 free mixed drinks per night) during the hours of 5:30 to 7 p.m. and free one hours worth of long distance per night, free popcorn and soda all day long, the use of their computer room with 2 computers and printers for your use if you don't happen to have your laptop with you. The full hot breakfast consisted of waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, biscuits and gravy, french toast, bagles, danish, muffins, toast, fruit, yogurt, juice, coffee, and cereal. Our only negatives were the size of our room (room #520) was very small for a king size room. It was also not very well appointed. Nothing matched. The bed was very uncomfortable and the sheets and pillowcases were very thin and all pilled up. The bathroom on the other hand was very nicely appointed with marble floors and granite countertops. The room was very clean and didn't have any funky odors. The lobby was huge and very nice. All in all, we would definitely stay there again.

• Liked — All the free amenities.
  • Disliked — Room size and bed linens.
  • Stayed September 2007
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2007

The hotel was far better than I'd expected for the price. I'd never stayed at a Drury Inn before and was pleasantly surprised that the hotel was so new. Impressive lobby and the nice granite is carried over into the bathrooms. The rooms have pleasant decor and new, modern fixtures. The check-in staff was very accomodating and friendly and the rate includes extras like breakfast and an afternoon happy hour with drink ticket. I didn't participate in either, so I can't speak for the food.

I did have some minor problems such as a fancy new shower head with settings ranging from pulverize to super pulverize (the adjustment control fell off when I tried to use it), a bedspread with a faint urine odor (luckily there was another bed in my room), and a fancy new alarm clock with an incorrect time setting that I couldn't fix.

But all in all, I thought this place was an excellent value for the money.

• Disliked — Some of the new apppliances & fixtures didn't all work that well
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2007

This is by far one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed at for the price. The hotel was super clean, staff was friendly, and they gave you more for your money than any other hotel in the same category. Free popcorn and beverages were available every single evening and adult guests were given coupons for 3 free cocktails each for every night of their stay. The only negative comment I would have is that the free cocktails were only offered at a certain time each evening and it wasn't convenient for me. Other than that, I would highly recommend this hotel to any type of traveler.

• Liked — Clean rooms!
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
Hanover Township, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2007

We usually stay at Hampton Inns, but we were going to Kings Island and the reviews on the Hampton Inn were a little sketchy. One of trip advisors faithful writers mentioned that the Drury Inn would be a better choice - and we were totally safisfied. The hotel is beautiful, the beds were great, and the popcorn was yummy!!!

Stayed July 2007
Windsor
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2007

I am writing this review from out room on the last night we are staying here.I choose to stay here because of the reviews given from previous reviews from this site.I'm so glad that we decided to stay here.
First of all this place is beautiful, extremely clean and the staff are polite and always out to make your stay a good one. Not sure when this hotel was built but everything seemed new.
The price was very reasonable in fact I couldn't believe what you get for the price. Some of the perks that come with your stay are, free breakfast in the morning for you and your family. I'm not talking about a continental breakfast either. You get sausage, eggs, French toast, huge Belgium waffles that you make yourself; just pour the already made batter in the waffle iron and press a button. You also can get fruit, cereal, muffins, orange juice etc and you can go up as much as you want! It's offered from6:30am to 9:30.
You also get free pop and popcorn for the kids,free internet access in you room or where ever in the hotel, as you can tell I am writing this from my room. You also get 60 min long distance calling and in the evenings after 7 you are aloud to get 3 alcoholic drinks if you want.
I usually stay in hotels that cost 2-3 times as much as I have spent here but no longer. This place gives you the same atmosphere as those over priced places and many extras from much less. Everywhere I travel I will always look for a Drury Inn. We Love this place!!!!

• Liked — Free Breakfast, how clean the place is, just about everything!
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati North? Share your experiences!