This trip was a quick work trip. St. Louis to Cincinnati and back in 36 hours. We arrived at the hotel about 5 p.m. on a Friday, it took us over a half hour to get checked in. There were two clerks and when we finally left still about 20 people waiting to check in.
Oh one quick note, their website says make your reservation on-line to save ($129 a night)...well let me tell you 'DON'T DO IT"!!! When we had one person who couldn't go and we called about two weeks prior to cancel that reservation they told us that if you make a reservation on line you can not cancel. Well you can cancel, but you still have to pay for the room.
Okay, so anyway, the room is nice, the bed is comfy, the heat worked well, the bathroom was clean. One of our other work partners however went to their room only to find the latch locked, maintenance went up there, broke the latch open to find that there were already guests in there...hmmm...seems there could have been a easier way to find this than to muscle into the room.
Went to the bar after our dinner meeting and got there about 10:30 only to hear LAST CALL at about 10:50, really? The only bar in the hotel and it closes on a Friday night at 11:00 p.m.?
Okay all in all not a bad stay, but I won't be back. There are plenty of hotels in this city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel features free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant and lounge. The Cincinnati Premium Outlets are 25.7 km away. A flat-screen cable TV and air conditioning are provided in each room at Crown Hotel and Conference Center. A coffee machine and a work desk are also included. Private bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer and free toiletries. The hotel features a 24-hour front desk and a lounge. Other facilities offered include dry cleaning. Tradewinds Restaurant is located in the lobby and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kings Island Amusement Park is 24.1 km from the hotel. The Cincinnati Art Museum is 25 minutes' drive away. The property offers free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Lion Hotel Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Cincinnati North
- Cincinnati Sheraton
- Red Lion Hotel Cincinnati Sharonville, Ohio