I booked blind through Priceline and paid only $39 dollars. We were driving through and just need a safe,clean place to sleep. I wasn't expecting much. Checkin took forever and there was only one other party waiting. The room was filthy. The heating system made a shrill sound each time it came on before it smoked and never came on again.
We also booked here for our return trip, but staying here again isn't going to happen. The only positive is the internet. It works fine. The hotel layout requires a extremely long walk to get to the elevators.
I'm at a loss trying to figure how this place received 19 excellent reviews.
I'm with the 19 people who strongly disagree with their viewpoint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel features free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant and lounge. The Cincinnati Premium Outlets are 25.7 km away. A flat-screen cable TV and air conditioning are provided in each room at Crown Hotel and Conference Center. A coffee machine and a work desk are also included. Private bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer and free toiletries. The hotel features a 24-hour front desk and a lounge. Other facilities offered include dry cleaning. Tradewinds Restaurant is located in the lobby at the Cincinnati Crown Hotel and Conference Center and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kings Island Amusement Park is 24.1 km from the hotel. The Cincinnati Art Museum is 25 minutes' drive away. The property offers free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Lion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Cincinnati North
- Cincinnati Sheraton
- Red Lion Hotel Sharonville, Ohio