We rented a room for my son's birthday party and accessed the water park. The water park was a ton of fun for the kids. The hotel was very clean, check in and out was very fast. The only downside was the arcarde was run down; 1/3 of the games were broken, half the prizes were gone and weren't replenished. I would return, be careful though because food is VERY expensive to dine in. For 2 medium pizzas and 5 drinks, I paid $42. Also breakfast is not complmentary, it is $10.99 per adult and 1/2 price for kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel features free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant and lounge. The Cincinnati Premium Outlets are 25.7 km away. A flat-screen cable TV and air conditioning are provided in each room at Crown Hotel and Conference Center. A coffee machine and a work desk are also included. Private bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer and free toiletries. The hotel features a 24-hour front desk and a lounge. Other facilities offered include dry cleaning. Tradewinds Restaurant is located in the lobby and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kings Island Amusement Park is 24.1 km from the hotel. The Cincinnati Art Museum is 25 minutes' drive away. The property offers free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Lion Hotel Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Cincinnati North
- Cincinnati Sheraton
- Red Lion Hotel Cincinnati Sharonville, Ohio