We stayed here for one reason, to take kids to the indoor water park called Coco Key attached. That was fun for grade schoolers for 2 or 3 hours. For parents who want to have a few beers while the kids play, there's a bar inside the water park. Also an arcade but many games are broken. The cost of an all day admission is $20 each, or $15 after 4. It would be hard to make an all day thing of it, though. The hotel was not busy and the overall atmosphere was bleak. Clean, but bleak. The hotel says all rooms have been renovated and ours were perfectly nicely decorated for an average mid range hotel. Some of the room service food was inedible, but they replaced it without argument. None of it was what you could call good. Oddly, room service did not automatically include glasses of ice water or ketchup with fries. Best to eat elsewhere, or just stick with the PIzza Hut available from the water park. Between the connecting doors, somebody had squirrelled away a few condoms, fortunately still in their wrappers. There were a few other housekeeping misses, such as no liner for the ice bucket and bath tile walls and faucets that might have been cleaned but did not look clean. This hotel really has nothing to recommend it but the fact you can get to the water park without going outside in cold weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel features free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant and lounge. The Cincinnati Premium Outlets are 25.7 km away. A flat-screen cable TV and air conditioning are provided in each room at Crown Hotel and Conference Center. A coffee machine and a work desk are also included. Private bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer and free toiletries. The hotel features a 24-hour front desk and a lounge. Other facilities offered include dry cleaning. Tradewinds Restaurant is located in the lobby and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kings Island Amusement Park is 24.1 km from the hotel. The Cincinnati Art Museum is 25 minutes' drive away. The property offers free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Red Lion Hotel Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Cincinnati North
- Cincinnati Sheraton
- Red Lion Hotel Cincinnati Sharonville, Ohio