“Great place!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Sharonville
Talladega
“Great place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2011

Great place. I saw another review where they said that they were taking a chance by staying here. That’s what we did and were extremely happy with the results. This is a nice place and I would not hesitate in recommending it to anyone. Our kids/grandkids live in Cincinnati and we travel about 8 to 9 hours every other month to see them. We will definitely be staying here from now on. The rooms were very nice and clean. The staff was friendly and service was great. Its truly nice to find a business nowadays that appreciates customer service and understands what it takes to get repeat business.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
sharonvillegm, Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, March 17, 2011
Thank you for giving us such a complimentary comment on line. Im glad you enjoyed your stay and giving us an opportunity to serve you. Please keeep us in mind the next time you come to Cincinnati so that we can be of service to you in the future.

Mae Somrang

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Huntington, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2011

We were just taking a chance & thought we'd try Trip Advisor's Secret Hotel.
The rating, I believe, was 3 star & the cost was very, very reasonable for the quality of this LivINN Hotel ($55/night).
After a long, hot day at King's Island; Cincy, OH, we were thinking, "OK, we have this hotel we know pretty much nothing about."
Talk about a pleasant surprise! We had never heard of the LivINN chain & we were concerned what it might be like.
From the moment we pulled into the parking area, it was a wonderful experience. (Finding the hotel was a little difficult but it was well worth it.)
The lobby was beautiful, the hospitality by the employees was right over the top (even though they were short-staffed. Seemed to be only 1-2 "manning" the desk & bkft. area). The continental bkft. was very good & overly adequate, the room was spacious & very, very clean. The beds were extremely comfortable.
Without a doubt we will stay at the LivINN; Sharonville, OH again & we will look for the LivINN's in areas that we visit. We'd give this LivINN at 4.5 star & would higly recommend it.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
SedonaJeffrey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2011

Very impressed with the LivInn Hotel. From the moment I checked in to the time I checked out, everything was great. The young guy who checked me in, Alan, was friendly and efficient. The rooms was larger than I had expected (I booked the smallest one they had and was surprised by how big it was). Internet worked perfect. Breakfast was great. Everything was spot on! Thank you LivInn Hotel - you made my trip home that much more enjoyable. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2010

My husband and I spent six nights at the LivINN Suites in Sharonville and for the most part, our stay was great. I was kind of leery about staying somewhere that wasn't a familiar national chain, and since we got such a low rate ($53/night), I wondered if I would regret our decision to stay there. I don't regret it at all. The staff, from the desk clerk to the housekeeping staff were all very friendly and courteous. The beds were very comfortable, and most importantly, everything was very clean. The room had a coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator. The hotel is in a great location, convenient to the interstate, is easy to get to and has many nearby restaurants. There were only a couple of negatives in our stay. When we first arrived in our room and turned on the cooling unit, it had a rather musty smell, but after it ran for a bit the smell seemed to dissipate. The breakfast was on the skimpy side and was carb city, but since it was free, I can't complain too much. It consisted of coffee, milk and juice, cold cereals, bread and bagels, a waffle maker, and a bowl of apples. Overall, we thought it was a great value for the money and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2010

Hotel was clean and comfortable, but greatest plus was staff, especially Dan-O. He helped me to find a place to buy fresh donuts for my business meeting and wrote the address for my GPS, and he helped me with some tools to make an emergency repair. All of the staff was polite and helpful.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
....
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2010

My only complaint with this place is that we couldn't stay longer! We are frequent travelers to the Cincinnati area (at least 5-8 trips per year) and have stayed in various hotels. This was our most surprising of all. Having never heard of this hotel before, we were a bit timid and worried. When we walked into the lobby, all of those worries disappeared. The staff was friendly and fast. We made our way to our room. What can I say, it was super clean and VERY quiet. I loved the huge armoir in the room that had the lit up closet included. The location is very close to Kings Island and right in the heart of Sharonville. Just down the corner is a gas station and there are several restaurants around, including Bob Evans. BUT!! You don't need to go there for breakfast. LivInn has an area to make your own waffles. My kids LOVE being able to do this. It is the one thing that they remember most. "Are we going to that hotel where we make waffles???"

The rooms are very clean, as are the bathrooms and tub. We did not utilize the pool facilities, but peeped in and all appeared to be very clean. The internet connection was fast and free.

Do yourself a favor and stay here the next time you are in the area. You will not be disappointed. Check in and check out is a breeze, the entire staff is friendly, rooms are clean and free breakfast. What else could you want? :)

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Saint Albans, WV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2010

This is a MUST STAY hotel. We went to Cincinnati for a long weekend to go to Kings Island. The location is great, not far off of the exit and about 10 mins away from Kings Island. Across the street is an indoor water park (Coco Keys) that we went to and had a blast!! I got this hotel for $49.00 a night for the King Suite. Very clean rooms, the furniture was beautiful, bed extremely comfortable, and parking was nice. The check- in and out was fast and very friendly. Make sure you get the repeated guest card 10 stays you get a night free. You will want to stay again TRUST ME!!! The breakfast had waffles, cereal, bagels, toast, coffee, tea, juices. There is an outdoor pool big in size, we went in Oct so it was closed for the season. All rooms have a microwave and fridge which is very handy. This is just a great place!! I didn’t want to leave my room how nice it was. i would reconnemend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville? Share your experiences!