We stayed in this hotel after a trip to Kings Island, only because we got it for a very reasonable price of $40 + tax from Hotwire. It was rated as 2.5 stars, but was definately not on par with Holiday Inn Express, more like a 2 star. The staff was not very helpful, could not even give us directions from Kings Island, or even tell us if the hotel was north or south of K.I. The room was fairly clean, no major complaints (and I am very picky), the complementary breakfast was the worst I've ever seen- waffles, cereal, bread and apples were it. There are a lot of nice restaurants and shopping right around the corner. Although I probably wouldn't stay at this hotel again, it wasn't bad for $40 and I think most people would be satisfied with it, especially if you can get it for under $50.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The LivINN Hotel Sharonville is considered Cincinnati's Best Value Hotel by offering more services and amenities than any other hotel in its price range. All rooms are interior corridor and include custom furnishings, free high speed internet, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Studio Suites offer cooktops and wet bars and can also be rented on a weekly basis. An onsite outdoor pool and exercise room are also available. The hotel has meeting facilities that accommodate up to 50 persons and free use of computers rooms with printers to check email, complete business and print presentations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sharonville Livinn Hotel
- Livinn Suites Sharonville
- LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville Ohio