“Always comfortable and comfortably priced” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Get Lowest Rates Here
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Crystal Lake, Illinois
“Always comfortable and comfortably priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Our go to place when staying in Cincinnati. Reasonable rates, clean comfortable rooms, free breakfast, and nice staff. A bit of a drive to downtown but it's not necessary to stay right in the middle of things (it's more of an escape that way).

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Clkkent66,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a great review! I'm glad that we can be your go-to hotel when you travel to Cincinnati. I hope that we see you again soon! Happy Holidays!

Jennifer Kent, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Baldwin, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at LivINN Sharonville from Thursday, November 20th through Tuesday, November 26th. This hotel offers the biggest bang you could possibly get for your buck! The bed was so comfortable, it was like sleeping on a cloud. Room and all common area were spotless and stylish. The hotel offers workout room, computers, free wifi, ample parking, guest laundry, and plenty of maps and literature for visiting the area. Ivory, at the front desk, was delightful and helpful, offering advice, directions, and recommendations. Gloria, on the housekeeping staff, seemed dedicated to the property and the guests, always keeping busy, tidying the place up and making sure guests had everything they needed. I will be in the area again this spring and will without a doubt stay here again!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Albert-Webb,

Thank you very much for your review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your room and your stay! Thank you for mentioning Gloria in your post. She is a very hard working head housekeeper. We would be lost without her. I hope to see you again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were going to Cincinnati with my 77 year old dad who was born and raised there but hasn't been back in 42 years and had a bucket list of places to visit and see. I emailed the hotel about the rates i found and was immediately emailed back by Kara with
The best rates and reserved for 2 rooms for me.Kara also recommended the handicapped rooms for my dad and me. I had several correspondences with Kara before we arrived to makes sure we were set for our trip. We arrived on our check-in day and found both rooms to be great and the 4 nights we stayed were comfortable. The rooms were clean and had pillow top mattresses, flat panel tv on the wall and a recliner chair. The bathrooms were clean and had complimentary soap and shampoo. The hotel was clean and there was a continental breakfast available daily and coffee. Available in the lobby. I definitely would stay there again. The bucket list was completed and having a great hotel to come back to every night was a plus in our visit. Thanks to Kara and her staff for a great stay!!!

• Stayed November 2014
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Cowgirlz88,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! It was great to hear about your family trip. I'm happy to hear that your father was able to come back and see his home town. I hope that we will see you and your father back again soon!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2014

We booked our one night stay through Priceline. When we pulled into the hotel parking lot we were not sure what we were getting into. We were pleasantly surprised when the lobby smelled good and our room appeared to be clean. My only true complaint with this hotel is, when you sit down in the bathtub you can see the black mold growing around the bathtub. The beds are comfortable and seem to be clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We did not eat the free breakfast, however, it seems to be very plain based on what the front desk clerk told us they would be serving. We stayed at this hotel for an awesome price.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Dear AZLove,

Thank you very much for your review! I'm glad your enjoyed your stay. Thank you for letting me know about the issue in your room. I have spoken with our housekeeping manager and she has taken care of the problem. I hope that we will see you again on your next trip to Cincinnati!

1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

I arrived to find my reservation incorrect. I was charged $10 to be moved to a double bed, even though it's what I booked and there were rooms available.
When I arrived in my room, a quick inspection revealed a dirty sock in my pillow. I took this to the front desk and asked to see a manager. I was informed there were no managers on site. On a Saturday. With a convention next door. After showing the afore mentioned sock to the front desk woman, I was moved to another room. I was also informed that j would not be refunded it comped in any way because I'd booked through a third party website. That's a great way to build repeat business.
After attending to what had brought me to Cincinnati in the first place, I was ready to get some much needed rest. This was when I discovered I would have been better off staying in Dirty Sock Room, because was now in Screaming Children Next Door Room. I finally called the front desk at 5am and the woman said "What do you want me to do?" I had several suggestions.
Since I couldn't sleep, I decided to check out the free breakfast at 6am. It was the cheapest arrangement of cold vanish I've ever seen. It was clearly the bare minimum allowed to claim "free breakfast" in order to lure in poor souls like myself.
I returned to my room to maybe sleep in a little before traveling home. I gave that hope up at 8am and checked out.
This hotel stay made me want to never return to the entire city of Cincinnati, let alone any hotel similarly named "LivInn" anywhere on this planet.
Or any other planet.
Or universe.
It was bad.

• Stayed November 2014
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, November 10, 2014
Dear SuperBrian,

I am very sorry to hear about the problems you experienced at my hotel. I want to assure you that this is not our typical level of service. We want to solve the problem and be able to turn your opinion around before you leave. I apologize that we could not do this in your case. I hope that you will contact me directly about your stay.

Salem, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2014 via mobile

This was my second time here, the first being two years ago. It was spotless then and is so now. Staff is pleasant, friendly, efficient and helpful. I was there three nights, a four night break and three additional nights. My sister and I were going to visit in Pa and the motel allowed me to leave my rental car there since my sisters was more comfortable for the trip. I checked in for the second set of three nights when I returned. I checked other rooms in the area and while Livinn was about $15 more per night, it was worth knowing I'd have spotless rooms to sleep in. A great bargain as far as I'm concerned.

• Stayed October 2014
Dear Dave W,

Thank you very much for your review! It was wonderful to meet you during your stay! I'm glad that you and your sister had a wonderful time together. Thank you for making LivINN Hotel part of your vacation. I hope to see you again soon!

Nashua, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2014

After booking this hotel at a price that made me question if I might be staying in someone's back yard sand castle, I was more than pleasantly surprised to find that the rooms, the staff, the breakfast and the location were amazing!

The room was stocked with only the best toiletries, it was clean, new looking, fancy too with the built in closets in the "entertainment center." The breakfast wasn't too fancy but had something to fill you up for certain.

The location has you about 15 miles away from Cincinnati, but it was rather quiet and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

We attempted to check out really early in the morning but the staff was out helping other stayers (according to the sign) but besides that? A+ for certain. Y'all should stay there, lots of local and chain restaurants nearby, just great in every way!

Room Tip: book early, they WILL sell out. The refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker are hidden inside one...