“Nice Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Sharonville
Mobile, Alabama
“Nice Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

My husband and I have stayed here twice. It's very clean and comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We always have to get a late checkout and they are always accomadating. They have a decent breakfast in the lobby waffles, muffins and such. If you want the ritz don't stay here but if you want comfort at a good price it's great.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Dear Skye D,

Thank you very much for your review! We pride ourselves for our comforable rooms at comfortable rates! Thank you for your continued business! I hope that we will see you and your family again soon.

Jennifer Kent,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Lansing, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times. It is rated 3 stars and I disagree I would say more between 2 to 2 1/2 star. Sometimes the staff is nice and sometimes they are not so pleasant. The breakfast is fine the kids like it. Pool is only outdoors. Elevator has a odor every time I have been there. Room kinda small but OK and beds decent. Located pretty much right off highway and around the corner and down road from mall and stores.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Clearancequeen,

Thank you very much for your review! I am sorry to hear about the problem you experienced at my hotel during your stay. I will be sure to bring this to our housekeeping manager's attention. Thank you for telling me about it. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future and that we will be able to earn all 5 stars!

Youngstown, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

My family (husband and 2 small children) stayed here for a very busy convention at the Sharonville Convention Center. The location was amazing, our room literally looked at the Center. It was less than a 30 second walk, which made it easy for my husband to run back and forth with the kids (I was a vendor). We checked in late on Thursday (about midnight) and the front desk clerk was very helpful. I believe her name was Jade or Jada. She gave me the choice of rooms and floors, and helped me find the one closest to the doors near the convention center. She was very accommodating and helpful. On Friday night I got back late and had difficulty finding a pizza place that would deliver that late, once again the front desk was helpful, finding menus for me and telling me who was open late. The whole hotel was non smoking, and our room did not smell at all. The hallway however reeked of marijuana, but given that the convention was Horror Convention I am not surprised. I have heard that they kicked someone out for it, but I still smelled it so there must have been more than one. I don't hold this against the hotel, but rather the idiots that were staying there. Smoking signs means any type of smoke. My children were there, and I don't appreciate inconsiderate people. The only complaint that we had was that the juice machine was not working the whole weekend.
The value and location can not be beat, and I have stayed at some Hyatts and other 5 star hotels that were not as clean as this one. The microwave and fridge were a life saver as well.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Dixie Trouper,

Thank you very much for your review! I hope you had a great time at the convention and that we will see you again next year! I will pass along your comments to Jade. She will be very excited to hear that she was able to help you! I apologize for the issue we had during your stay. We try to resolve any problems as quickly as possible. Thank you for being understanding!

Jennifer Kent
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

The LivInn has become my go-to hotel for extended stays in the Cincinnati area. It is a little dated, mostly from the outside and Sharonville isn't the greatest area, though it is safe. That said, the hotel is nice. A standard room comes with a very comfortable pillow-top mattress and a leather recliner. All room s have a microwave and fridge - some have a kitchenette. They have large entertainment centers with big closets and a safe. The TV has more channels than most. The Wi-Fi internet is free (though it can be slow at times). There are nice sitting areas in the lobby (1st and 2nd floors) that are good for hanging out. There is free breakfast daily. The hotel also offers a pool (outdoor) and a fitness center. The laundry is the nicest I have used. It is only $1.00/load, the dryer doors lock so you can safely return to your room while your laundry is in, and they have timers so you will know exactly when to return. All in, this is a gem for the money. I have stayed in nicer hotels, but none at this price point. I have stayed several times and will return again next week.

Room Tip: Stay 7 nights and get the weekly rate ($38/night). Stay less than 7 nights and you can get the week...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Dear Kingmba,

Thank you very much for your review! And for making us your "go-to" hotel! I'm so glad that we can offer you a great place to stay during your trips to Cincinnati. Thank you for your continued business!

Jennifer Kent
GM
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

For starters, this hotel was IMMACULATE. Not just in the room, but everywhere you went. The halls smelled clean, the lobby was organized. Nothing was out of place. No chair was moved or left out from a table. Sounds silly, but this made my stay so relaxing. I never worried about what I was going to find. The accommodations were of a 4 star hotel - beautiful beds with 4 fluffy pillows that were like sleeping on a cloud, wardrobes were so big you could have reached Narnia through them, updated bathroom was modern and inviting. My 4 year old loved the fact that there was an ice cream vending machine. Front desk staff was accommodating. I think I was most pleased with the free continental breakfast. It too was immaculate, well stocked and organized. There was a large variety of things to eat for continental. Everything from Danishes to hard boiled eggs to yogurt & cereal, and, of course, a waffle maker. This hotel was also in a nice, calm, suburban type area too. I am going to be traveling to Cincinnati often and won't stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: I think all rooms would be good. They all seemed central to the lobby the way the hotel is layer ou...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear Mianellasmom,

Thank you so much for the amazing review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay! I'm sure that our future guests will be able to learn a lot for your post. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

Hopefully we will see you and your family again very soon!

Arcanum, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

My sister, niece, and I stayed here recently, and were treated royally. Great, helpful staff, clean rooms, good beds, good breakfast, good location. I only wish there were more LivINN's around, as this is the only one in the state of Ohio at this time.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear Ray and Alice,

Thank you so much for the glowing review! I'm glad you were able to have a wonderful time with your family. We love to hear about all of our guest's experiences. I hope to see you and your family again soon!

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I love this hotel and kara is amazing she took great care of us and attended to our needs very well i think she needs a promotion and a raise the hotel is amazing very clean and quite and the breakfast is super good love the waffles

Room Tip: If you and your partner want a get away i recommend the room with the whirl pool
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Amy,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and for recognizing Kara as one of our wonderful staff! We are very lucky to have her! We love you hear all about your stay. I hope that we will see you again soon!

Safe Travels,

Jennifer Kent,

Been to LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville? Share your experiences!