“Great until the breakfast” 3 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Get Lowest Rates Here
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Indy
“Great until the breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Found the hotel to be very comfortable, very good matress, pleasant and accomodating staff at check-in. All was well until we went to breakfast--found the continental breakfast bar not maintained/supplied, there was a coffee maker overflow problem, and attention was directed to clean-up, but the short supplies existed prior to the problem with the coffee maker, repeatedly found coffe cups in short supply, no waffle batter, then no syrup, pastries were empty, desk staff had to maintain front desk and supply breakfast bar. Last impression left us with an empty stomach, as we could not wait for the bar to be restocked.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you very much for your review and bringing your experience to my attention. I will be speaking to my front desk manager about the issue with breakfast. What you experienced is not our normal level of service. I hope that you will give us another chance on your next trip through the around. We want to earn all 5 stars! If you have any questions or further concerns, please feel free to contact me. 513-772-7877

Thanks again!
Jennifer Kent

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Avilla, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

From the friendly, helpful front desk clerks (Leslie & Lynnette) to the clean, comfortable accommodations (including fridge & microwave inside a lit armoire) , we enjoyed dinner "in," a relaxing evening & a great night's sleep. The entire hotel is smoke-free, a standard breakfast is included, and the rates are unbelievably affordable!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you very much for your review! Leslie and Lynette will be so glad to hear that they made a good impression. They also receive a special incentive for being named online!

I hope to see you back again soon! Have a great day!
Rochester, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I came into the Hotel nearly crying: The first hotel I booked on my travel was okay, and then I got attacked with bed bugs, bites all over and left immediately. The first place wouldn't even refund me no matter how much I talked about it and tried to prove my point. I called here to LivINN asking about prices and how soon I can get a room for the rest of my trip here in Ohio. The staff on the phone were very nice, considerate and understood my situation. They ever had a room cleaned and ready to go for me, so I didn't get stuck out in the rain driving until 3pm. I was checked in at 11. I was so nice, thanks for the effort and having housekeeping get a room done and ready for me. It is very clean, updated, no dirt, no bugs. the price is amazing for my pocket and the quality of everything in the rooms. The beds are comfortable, I feel safe, it is clean and very quiet. Location is great and I am much happier here. Will be staying here more often. Thanks for the updates to the hotel and excellent service. My only complaint would be the cable going in and out and not working the best, and because of the remote I could not get captioning on; a down side because I am deaf... But over all great!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. I really appreciate your time and opinions. I will pass along your comments to the front desk and housekeeping. They will be glad to hear they were able to help you turn your bad day around! I apologize for the issues you experienced with the cable. We transitioned to HD programming during your stay. And with all upgrades there are glitches to be ironed out. We have solved all of the problems and now have more channels at better clarity!

Thanks again for taking the time to review our hotel. I hope see you again soon!

Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husban and I went to Fairfield, Ohio this past weekend to help my sister who is moving there. She booked this hotel for us to stay at after looking at several options in the area and we couldn't have been more pleased.

My husband is on home dialysis so my main concerns in choosing a room were going to be cleanliness and the size of the room as we need to set up a 5 ft table by the bed for his medical equipment. The young woman at the front desk when we checked in was very friendly and thoughtful. When we explained about the medical equipment and space requirements she made sure we got the right room and thoughtfully got us a room on the ground floor making it much easier on my husband.

All of the staff for the duration of our stay was very friendly and considerate. The breakfast was adequate (the waffles were actually quite yummy!) and there were enough restaurants close by that if you wanted more there were other options.

The room was clean (VERY important with my husbands dialysis) and looked like there had been some recent updates. There was a very nice flat screen tv on the wall, the mattress and bed linens were comfy and although I was a little dubious when I first saw the small bed pillows I was pleasantly surprised by how comfortable they were. The refrigerator and microwave in the room were also nice to have.

I really couldn't think of anything negative to say about the place. For the money you couln't go wrong staying here and my husband and I will definitely be back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for your review! I'm so glad to hear that we could accomodate you and your husband. We strive to give the best customer service in Cincinnati. I will pass along your glowing comments to the staff. We love to hear good reviews! I hope to see you and your husband again on your next trip to your sister's house!

Safe Travels!

Tiffin, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Stayed here about a year ago and it was so-so. Stayed here again recently after some reported renovations and I was pleasantly surprised!!!

Don't be deterred by the exterior of the hotel, the interior is modern and updated. Staff were extremely outgoing and friendly, they really put some effort into pushing customer service, which I appreciate.

Lobby was inviting, check-in was very quick. Short walk to the elevator, everything looked tidy on the way to my room on the 3 floor. My room had 2 double beds, new LCD TV, refrigerator, microwave, nice desk area, decent sized bathroom and vanity area. Everything was very clean and well organized.

I did not have breakfast, but heard it was good. For the price and location, you are not going to find a better deal.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you very much for taking the time to write about our hotel! I will pass along your compliments to the housekeeping staff and front desk. They will be happy to hear it! Thanks again for giving your oppinions. It helps us be the best hotel on the block!

Safe Travels!

Flint, MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

We started staying here several years ago as a quick stop on road trips. Our first trip impressed us with a reasonable price, clean room and free breakfast. This trip we noted some definite improvements. Beds and TV's have been upgraded, also we felt the staff was more friendly and the overall tone of the hotel seemed to be upgraded. A few times we had noticed some guests that appeared to be long term transients but we did not see anything like that this time.

We checked in on a Saturday night and it was quick and easy. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. They explained the no smoking policy and charge for cleaning if they detected smoke after we leave. I have no issue with this policy as we don't smoke and second hand smoke smells in hotels is a big turn off.

We requested a king bed and got a room on the second floor at the end of the hall. It was quiet and smelled just fine. The hotel and room were clean, aside from the dust I noticed on the shelf above the TV. We noticed the TV's has been upgraded along with a large entertainment center that also housed the mini fridge and microwave on one side and room to hang clothes on the other. The bed was very comfortable. The mattress was thick, no springs felt. The pillows were not so great but there were plenty of them to use.

The bathroom was large enough and clean. The sink area is separate so that's nice getting ready in the morning when one person is showering. The bath products were from Bath & Body Works and even my husband commented on liking them. There is also a hair dryer on the wall.

The breakfast is basic but sufficient for us. They have muffins, small Danish, bagels, English muffins, cereal, instant oatmeal, make your own waffles and fruit. There is also juice, coffee and milk.

If you want more food options, we found there are tons of places to eat both north or south one exit on I75.

This is a clean, comfortable and affordable place to stay. We will continue to stay here and hope they continue the upgrades and improvements.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking the time to write about our hotel. I'm sure that many of our future guests will find your review very helpful. I'm very glad to hear that your stay was pleasant and that we will see you again on your next trip!

Many thanks for a great review! Safe Travels!

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

The Management and Staff are Super. I do not believe you get get any better value for your money. They always go the extra mile for you and you can tell they care.
The location is perfect for the Cincinnati Area and it is right next store to the Sharonville Convention Center.
While it is not a $1000 a night High end New York Hotel it is far above the other mid range facilities. I would always stay here or the other locations.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you very much for the glowing review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was accomodating! We hope to see you again soon. And just a reminder that our best rates are available throught the hotel directly.

Thanks again! Safe Travels!

Jennifer Kent

Been to LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville? Share your experiences!