“Great price and Comfortable” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Get Lowest Rates Here
Ranked #7 of 16 hotels in Sharonville
Columbus, Ohio
“Great price and Comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I had a nice stay the bed was very comfortable. The hotel was clean and smelled very good.
The front desk staff was amazing. Lesile checked me in and she was very Friendly and Professional. And I need to give and very special shout out to the housekeeping supervisor Thank-you for recovering my ring. I did eat have time for breakfast. But I felt safe and comfortable and the room was nice. The shopping mall is is really close. And I-hop and McDonalds.It and good price for the room. Iwas on business so every suited my needs. And he Maintence man was very nice also. He knew the history of the hotel and we talked alittle on the elevator he was a pleasure to ride with.

Room Tip: You get a discount on your next stay
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to talk about your stay and our staff! Leslie, Dan, and Gloria is a valued employees! They will be very happy to hear about your review. I hope that you will be able to give us all 5 stars on your next trip through the area!

Thanks again!

262 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
toledo, ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This hotel is a joke. They charged us a $250 fee for smoking in the room. but,.we didn't smoke!! I'm asthmatic and allergic to smoke! I'm beyond outraged. This is a joke of a business. There's only one in Ohio, the rest are in Minnesota. good luck every getting ahold of someone at their "corporate office" all you get is voice mails and unreturned messages! I tried to settle this with the hotel unfortunately they refused. They don't need any sort of proof or evidence that you smoked so beware!! I tried to settle this with my bank but again the hotel refused. Now I may need to take legal action. I won't let them get away with this! Now I know why the room was only $40, their charging innocent, decent customers a $250 fee!! sneaky jerks.

• Stayed September 2012
I'm sorry you feel that you were unfairly charged this fee. LivINN Hotels are now completely smoke free in all of our rooms. We have signs posted in all of rooms and through out the hotel to this effect. When there is a complaint of smoking in the hotel I investigate the issue personally to ensure that we hold correct person accountable. When looking into this case I feel that I made the correct decision do to extreme smell of smoke in the room.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

First I would give this hotel a higher rating if they had a better breakfast area and items. But Ihop is just anew block away. The room was comfy and clean. And we enjoyed our stay. Very reasonable cost and friendly staff.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you very much for your review! I'm glad that your stay was clean and comfortable. I hope that we will earn all 5 stars on your next stay.

Jasper, Georgia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Nice hotel and very clean. Property was way understaffed especially the front desk and breakfast buffet. They were nice and pleasant just overwhelmed. Great location, easy on and off the I-75. I would stay there again because it was so clean and comfortable. Just bring your own laptop. They make the business office a pain to get in and out of quickly.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your review. It means a lot to us that you would take the time to talk about our hotel. Your comments help to make us better. I'm sorry that we did not make all 5 stars on your last trip. We will work to make your next stay with us better.

Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

What a surprise! The LivInn had all the basics for a quick trip, and very affordable. From the moment I arrived until I departed, the staff members were attentive and helpful. The room was comfortable and spacious. Breakfast was a bonus. I would stay there again--my highest recommendation.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you very much for the glowing review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was accomodating! We hope to see you again soon. And just a reminder that our best rates are available throught the hotel directly.

Thanks again! Safe Travels!

greater Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

If you are in the Cincinnati area, this low-priced hotel is a treat. It is so much less expensive than anything in the area, it is worth checking it out! It is quite attractive, very clean, well-appointed rooms, even with a little kitchenette (I was surprised to see it tucked in there like a closet), has attentive and helpful staff -- basically excellent service and accommodations. The free breakfast is ok, not great, but is it works to get your day started. We have stayed there several times and they have a "frequent stayer" plan with discounted rates. For its price, it is an excellent choice. I have stayed there alone and also with my husband -- it is comfortable in both situations.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you so much for your review! I can tell that you put a lot of thought into it. I'm sure that this will help other travelers in their search for a hotel.

We look forward to see you again on your next trip!
Vermilion, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I spent two nights in Sharonville at this hotel recently and was thrilled with how attentive and responsive the staff here was. They listened to every request and acted upon them quickly. Leslie and Kara were friendly and welcoming. We also met Gloria a housekeeper who was also friendly and helpful. Thank you ladies for a lovely experience.
Our room was clean and well appointed. I will stay here again the next time I visit the Cincinnati area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. Leslie, Kara, and Gloria will be thrilled to here that they made such a good impression! We love to hear good things about out staff! I hope to be able to meet you on your next trip through the area.
Jennifer Kent

Been to LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville? Share your experiences!