I had a nice stay the bed was very comfortable. The hotel was clean and smelled very good.
The front desk staff was amazing. Lesile checked me in and she was very Friendly and Professional. And I need to give and very special shout out to the housekeeping supervisor Thank-you for recovering my ring. I did eat have time for breakfast. But I felt safe and comfortable and the room was nice. The shopping mall is is really close. And I-hop and McDonalds.It and good price for the room. Iwas on business so every suited my needs. And he Maintence man was very nice also. He knew the history of the hotel and we talked alittle on the elevator he was a pleasure to ride with.
- Also Known As:
- Sharonville Livinn Hotel
- Livinn Suites Sharonville
- LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The LivINN Hotel Sharonville is considered Cincinnati's Best Value Hotel by offering more services and amenities than any other hotel in its price range. All rooms are interior corridor and include custom furnishings, free high speed internet, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Studio Suites offer cooktops and wet bars and can also be rented on a weekly basis. An onsite outdoor pool and exercise room are also available. The hotel has meeting facilities that accommodate up to 50 persons and free use of computers rooms with printers to check email, complete business and print presentations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.