“Will not be back.” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 16 hotels in Sharonville
Ohio
“Will not be back.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Stopped on the hotel on our way back to Columbus from a wedding in KY. It was probably one of the worst hotel we have stayed at. The price was reasonably and the rooms have sign of it was updated. We found BED BUG and the front desk was reluctant to help and the TV was broken. My wife did not sleep well because other guests were loud and there were some iffy people around the hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave a response. I am sorry that your experience was not what it should have been. We did have the room professionally inspected and there were no instances of pests found. This is not a typical stay with us and we hope that you will consider us on your future travels.

68 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Barbourville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

This hotel was very clean. One of the cleanest I have ever seen. Very friendly workers. Pet Friendly. Bed was very comfortable. We had the ADA Handicap Business King Room. Had alot of room in it. Loved having the coffee maker,refrig and microwave in the room. Price was great. We would stay there again if we had to. Will remember to use Red Roof Inn all the time after this stay. We love it. Very close to GREAT resturants, Mall and highway. Hotel stayes busy and booked. Which tells you it's a great hotel. Tour buses stay there so you know it's a great hotel for the price. We stayed in the back of hotel. We NEVER got woke up at all. You can take your family pet. They give you daily room service so you don't even have to make your bed nor worry about clean towels. it's a great hotel.

Room Tip: Hotel stayes busy and booked. Which tells you it's a great hotel. Tour buses stay there so you...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
rri171, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
We sincerely thank you for being our guest and taking the time to leave such kind words. We are glad that you found our hotel very relaxing and enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!
Rochester, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

We only needed the Hotel for one night, so we didn't want to go with the Hilton or the Marriot (I usually stay in Marriots), and decided to stay a little north of the City for cheaper. We literally only used it from 9pm-10am for sleeping and getting ready, and it was perfect. The room was clean. The TV had volume issues, but nothing too bad. The internet was very spotty, but they said that they were getting that checked into, which I hope is true.

The front desk staff and all the housekeepers I ran into were very pleasant. Getting food delivered to the room was convenient and easy (pizza places and such) and its location was great. Not too close to cincinnati but close enough to have so much around it that you can do.

I would definitely recommend this hotel. Probably only for a few days, I probably would stay somewhere different if it were a long term stay.

Room Tip: I would choose one of the ADA Handicap rooms. The stairs are made out of wood, and are a little bit...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
rri171, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave a review! I am happy you had a great nights sleep and felt comfortable. We hope to see you again!
Portage, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

I usually stay at the Red Rof Inn on Pfeiffer Rd in Blue Ash, but saw that the price here was way cheaper. I called the main number and told the rep I was leaving soon from the Chicago area, be in around 6 hours. He assured me there would be a room and I gave him my credit card # and Redicard #. He gave me confirmation # 171IH46283. When I arrived they had no rooms. I was tired out from driving 5 h and now I have to start over to find a hotel.

Room Tip: Don't trust their pre-register system.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
rri171, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, May 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am truly sorry for the experience that you went through. I am following up with our central reservations center to see what may have happened. If you can provide any more details please feel free to contact me.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012 via mobile

We stayed in a king non smoking room for a night. The room was clean. The only complaint I have with red roof in general is the blankets. The top layer always slippers to the floor because of its some sort of nylon materials. Never like red roof's beddings. But given by its cheap price, still good deal. breakfast was included by the way.

• Stayed April 2012
rri171, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, April 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind review. We strive to provide the best value around. We hope to see you again soon!
Aurora, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

This hotel has got to e one of the best that I have ever stayed at! The staff was wonderful and took great care of me. If I am ever back in Sharonville I will not stay at another hotel ever. This is the only place for me from now on.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
rri171, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, March 14, 2012
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review. We are very happy that you chose us and appreciate the extremely kind words. We will see you next time!
Cincinnati
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

I was having some work done at my palatial estate and needed a place to stay nearby. The Red Roof Inn Sharonville was a great choice! The accomodations were nicer than I expected! The room was immaculate and the staff could not have been nicer! Trisha is just as sweet as can be! John and Sandy and Tina and Kim and Samantha and Billy went out of their way to make sure that my stay was pleasant. The new manager, Nate, is nice too! Better than that guy they had before!

As Arnold Schwartzenegger said, I'll be back!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
rri171, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, March 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the very kind words. We look forward to having you back!!

Been to Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville? Share your experiences!