“First time this has ever happened to me” 1 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2301 Sharon Road, Sharonville, OH 45241   |
Ranked #11 of 16 hotels in Sharonville
Portage, Indiana
“First time this has ever happened to me”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

I usually stay at the Red Rof Inn on Pfeiffer Rd in Blue Ash, but saw that the price here was way cheaper. I called the main number and told the rep I was leaving soon from the Chicago area, be in around 6 hours. He assured me there would be a room and I gave him my credit card # and Redicard #. He gave me confirmation # 171IH46283. When I arrived they had no rooms. I was tired out from driving 5 h and now I have to start over to find a hotel.

Room Tip: Don't trust their pre-register system.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
rri171, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, May 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am truly sorry for the experience that you went through. I am following up with our central reservations center to see what may have happened. If you can provide any more details please feel free to contact me.

70 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012 via mobile

We stayed in a king non smoking room for a night. The room was clean. The only complaint I have with red roof in general is the blankets. The top layer always slippers to the floor because of its some sort of nylon materials. Never like red roof's beddings. But given by its cheap price, still good deal. breakfast was included by the way.

• Stayed April 2012
rri171, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, April 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind review. We strive to provide the best value around. We hope to see you again soon!
Aurora, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

This hotel has got to e one of the best that I have ever stayed at! The staff was wonderful and took great care of me. If I am ever back in Sharonville I will not stay at another hotel ever. This is the only place for me from now on.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
rri171, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, March 14, 2012
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review. We are very happy that you chose us and appreciate the extremely kind words. We will see you next time!
Cincinnati
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

I was having some work done at my palatial estate and needed a place to stay nearby. The Red Roof Inn Sharonville was a great choice! The accomodations were nicer than I expected! The room was immaculate and the staff could not have been nicer! Trisha is just as sweet as can be! John and Sandy and Tina and Kim and Samantha and Billy went out of their way to make sure that my stay was pleasant. The new manager, Nate, is nice too! Better than that guy they had before!

As Arnold Schwartzenegger said, I'll be back!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
rri171, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, March 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the very kind words. We look forward to having you back!!
Middletown, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

We stayed at the Sharonville location on a Friday night and couldn't have been happier. The hotel was busy, but very quiet. For the price we paid we recieved everything that we would have recieved at the higher priced hotels in the area. The employees were extremely polite and helped us with directions in the morning. Definitely will be back!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
rri171, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, February 22, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for being our guest. See you again, soon!
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

I always stay at Red Roof and the one in Sharonville never disappoints. Staff is wonderful and rooms are great. Thanks so much!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
rri171, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, December 8, 2011
Thank you for leaving the kind words. We appreciate you being our guest and for choosing us during your travels. We look forward to seeing you next time.
Greenwood, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2011

Wow, this place is awful if you value cleanliness. When I got to my room I took a look around, as I always do, to make sure the room was ok. There were some hairs in the tub, something sticky on the bathroom floor, and the sheets were dirty. There was a brown stain on one side of the bottom sheet. The room smelled of smoke that they tried to cover with air freshener (non-smoking room) and there were cigarette butts outside as well as bones from chicken wings. I immediately left and went up to the front desk to tell them I didn't want to stay and wasn't paying for my 10 minutes in the room. They were cordial enough (the man said he was "sorry about that"), but they also did nothing to try to keep my business such as offering me another room. The hotel is dirty and the staff apathetic. There are several other hotels at this exit, pick another one. The exit itself is good with easy acccess to I-75 and several restaurants (Ruby Tuesday's, Cracker Barrel, Bob Evans, etc) within walking distance, but pass on this motel.

Room Tip: Choose a room in another hotel/motel.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
rri171, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, December 6, 2011
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review. I am extremely sorry that we dropped the ball upon your arrival. I can assure you that this is not our typical experience and we strive to provide clean rooms with great value. We welcome you back, so we can show you what a stay with us is supposed to be like.

Been to Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville? Share your experiences!