After scouring internet reviews at 4pm as we drove 600 miles we pulled off and with trepididation were going to stay at a cheapy motel. However all the poor reviews of local motels, and now seeing them, made us wary so we drove around area. And snuck inbetween a Skyline chili and Big boy restaurant was a neat, well groomed Quality Inn & Suites. We went in and found this gem. Smelled clean, looked well cared for. Non scary patrons were on the premises. Rooms were similarly clean and well cared for. Bonus was hot breakfast. Quiet at night and comfy bed. This is a terrific overnight spot for the weary road traveler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indoor heated pool and spa free Hot Breakfast Near shopping and reasturants.Great location!at a great price ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Cincinnati North Hotel Cincinnati
- Country Inn And Suites Cincinnati North
- Cincinnati Country Inn
- Quality Inn & Suites Sharonville, Ohio