“Nice place, nothing spectacular.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2463 E. Sharon Road, Sharonville, OH 45241 (Formerly Sharonville Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Shelby County Ohio
“Nice place, nothing spectacular.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Arrived at the hotel around 1 pm, desk attendant informed us that we could not check in for another 2 hrs. Didn't understand why we couldn't take care of the initial check in and come back later. Came back, checked in, attendant was cordial but not overly welcoming. Room was clean but very basic. Bathroom for the most part was clean and wasn't showing a lot of wear or aging like I have seen in many other hotels. I did notice some cob webs in one of the shower ceiling corners. Pool and hot tub were nice. As for the breakfast, it was very respectable. My only complaint with it was my egg patty had not been heated completely through. Overall considering what places closer to downtown Cincinnati charge it was ok for the price we were charged. I do think though I would try another location first if I am staying in the area again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
OH567GM, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We do pride ourselves on providing the best product with the best service. My apologies if we did not exceed your expectations, though we hope this does not deter you from staying with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

I found a great rate on this hotel, which was hard to pass up. The room was fine - it was large and the bed was comfy. The bathtub was dingy, and I had to clean up hairs off the bathroom floor and from inside the shower. Gross! When we checked in, the staff member was pleasant but not friendly. We were barely acknowledged when we checked out. Breakfast was fine - the hard boiled eggs were good, the egg patties were soggy. The waffle maker was a hit. For the price I paid, I probably got my money's worth. But I don't think I'd come back.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
We have done quite a bit of renovations over the past few months and have upgraded many of our amenities and breakfast options. We will provide you a better experience if you choose to stay with us again.
Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

I was very surprised by the quality of the room and service. The entire facility was nice and clean, including the pool and exercise room, however the exercise equipment was very poor quality. Great breakfast and easy checkout.

Room Tip: Rooms at the rear of the hotel are frequently awakened by the train which comes through blowing it...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for the kind words in your review of the Quality Inn & Suites, Cincinnati. We very much enjoy when a guest let's others know that they can get their money's worth when staying with us. We hope to see you again during your travels through town.
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Upon initial arrival very tidy, front desk attendant very nice and polite. Once into the belly of the beast you will find older carpet and lighting in the hallways but don't fret it appears to be very clean. I was given a suite due to my choice privileges membership and to be honest it was nice. I found in my suite 2 Televisions that were actually clear but the office chair needed some help and I don't really use the other furniture. Aside from that the room was a very solid value and it was clean and comfortable. I think all in all its a solid value for singles or couples making their way through Cincinnati. Keep in mind if you want a home run it normally costs 250.00 up. In closing I did NOT hear RR NOISE but I wasn't listening for it either.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your positive feedback of the Quality Inn Cincinnati. We do believe we provide a solid value for business travelers coming to the city. Hopefully next time we can hit the "home run" you're looking for.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stayed in room 220 woke up to bites on my arm and side. I let the front desk know. I asked for a refund was told know. Reported them to BBB health dept corporate chain and to Attonery general. Do not stay here.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Sorry you found your experience so unpleasant. I assure you the health department, through their routine inspections, have found no infractions at the hotel. As a result of your review we called pest control, and they too found no signs. Thank you for alerting us to the possibility though.
Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

I was shocked but this place was nice and clean. We only stayed for two nights to visit Kings Island which is 16 minutes away. We were in room 226 which needed some cosmetic work but was very clean and comfy. I would stay here again. There is free breakfast which we didn't eat but it was a nice touch along with a pool and fitness center. The entire staff was nice.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the positive review of the Quality Inn & Suites Cincinnati. We are very convenient to King's Island and the interstate. We really do enjoy when someone has a great experience here, and hope you stay with us again during your next visit.
Atlanta, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

We were just passing through on our way to Michigan. We hadn't pre-booked anything because we weren't sure how well our 4 year old would do. We searched for a hotel with a pool and chose the quality inn. The front clerk was very nice. Even gave a discount. The room was clean and the beds were comfy. The pool was warm and our 4 year loved to get a bit of energy out. The breakfast wasn't anything special, but it did the trick. I would recommend this hotel. Especially for the price.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for the kind words. We aim to exceed expectations at the Quality Inn & Suites Cincinnati. Come stay with us again... and make sure to tell your friends about us.

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!