Arrived at the hotel around 1 pm, desk attendant informed us that we could not check in for another 2 hrs. Didn't understand why we couldn't take care of the initial check in and come back later. Came back, checked in, attendant was cordial but not overly welcoming. Room was clean but very basic. Bathroom for the most part was clean and wasn't showing a lot of wear or aging like I have seen in many other hotels. I did notice some cob webs in one of the shower ceiling corners. Pool and hot tub were nice. As for the breakfast, it was very respectable. My only complaint with it was my egg patty had not been heated completely through. Overall considering what places closer to downtown Cincinnati charge it was ok for the price we were charged. I do think though I would try another location first if I am staying in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indoor heated pool and spa free Hot Breakfast Near shopping and reasturants.Great location!at a great price ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Cincinnati North
- Country Inn & Suites Cincinnati North Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Country Inn
- Quality Inn & Suites Sharonville, Ohio