“An Average Stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2463 E. Sharon Road, Sharonville, OH 45241 (Formerly Sharonville Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Tennessee
“An Average Stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stayed solo for one night at this property. From other reviews, I gathered that it was a rebadged Homestead Suites Inn. My room had been partially updated recently and there were leftovers from the transition (notably the older HVAC unit and the television). Everything was functional and clean.

When I pulled off of the exit, I noticed that there were at least a dozen or more Harleys in every hotel's parking lot. I was prepared for a long night of motorcycle buzz. Nope....they were all quiet. What DID wake me up at 1:19, 3:46, 5:32 and 6:24 were the incessant trains 300 yards away traveling across E Sharon Rd. Apparently they were all on time and used proper protocol (a long, single horn blast!). Certainly, had I been alerted to this mess, I would have stayed further
up I-75 to get more sleep.

I did not try the breakfast and the in-room coffee was undrinkable.

Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
East Texas, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Owner is an East Indian looking person who decided to charge my card 8 times after we were asked to leave. We were told about other incidients where she sterotypes guests. She stated that we were smoking in the room which clearly were weren't. My husband and I don't smoke. Not playing the race card but this so-called woman treated us like dirt upon her initial interaction with us. The other staff that accompanied seemed to be embarrassed at how she was acting. She told us she was charging our room for damages, quoted one price, I called my card company only to find my card charged 8 times. The fact that this is not the first time she's sterotyped her guests (per two unnamed staff) is ridiculous. The room smelled like urine and ALL of our towels had hair in them. Terrible owner. Other staff was pleasant.

Room Tip: Don't let them give you a handicap room even if they say they have nothing else available and do...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Winchester, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Property was beautiful, clean, quiet. Nice facilities for smaller property. Very easy access. Erin was WONDERFUL! Very helpful in finding good places locally to eat. A bit out of the way if going to King's Island but VERY well worth the stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I'm a Choice Hotels rewards member so I had enough points to redeem a free night stay here. But even if I didn't, the prices are only about $70 a night which is well worth it. I will say the hotel is in need of some updating. The furniture, carpets, etc. are older. But clean and no problems makes me happy.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Nitap203, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you very much for your response. Our staff strives to their best
All hotels should be welcoming, clean, comfortable, and affordable for the services and amenities you receive. I would also like to thank you for being a loyal choice customer. We welcome all comments good or bad so we can keep doing what we do best and improve where needed. Hope to see you soon.

mgmt and staff at the Quality Inn and Suites
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Very clean hotel. Variety of restaurants in area. Breakfast was very good. Better than most. Staff very friendly especially Erin at front desk. She was pleasant and helpful. Nice indoor pool. No problems here. Best hotel on our 9 day trip at different hotels each night.

• Stayed April 2013
Bay City, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

The hotel was clean and the clerk at check-in was friendly. He even recommended activities for our kids in the area. The rooms were clean, beds comfortable, and the shower had good pressure. The pool was very small, but good for a quick swim with the kids. I think if more than 2 families were in the pool, it would be too crowded. The jets in the hot tub were broken, but I had heard that it was a recent break, so there was not likely time to have them fixed. The breakfast had eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, fruit, assorted breads, yogurt, cereal, milk and juice. Over all the place was good. I would've given it a 5 if the pool was bigger.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Charleston, WV
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The room was large, spotlessly clean, and had a wonderfully comfortable bed with nice linens. The bathroom furnishings showed some wear, but was clean. Breakfast was quite good. All the items were fresh and the fruit was much better than average.

However . . . when we checked in the room was hot and stuffy. The A/C (an under-the-window unit) only came on when we turned it all the way to the max. The office assured me that it wasn't broken, was new, and had a high-tech and energy efficient control that would keep us comfortable. Nope. After we went to bed, the room got hot and stuffy again. The A/C never came on, even on high and turned all the way up. The windows had no screen and the hotel is very near a busy RR track - we had to close the windows almost as soon as we opened them. Between the stuffy room and the RR noise, we had a very poor nights sleep.

Bottom line - this would have been pretty good if the A/C worked. But between that and the RR noise, we won't be staying here again.

Room Tip: You could ask for a room facing away from the RR, but I'm not sure that would really help.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!