I stayed solo for one night at this property. From other reviews, I gathered that it was a rebadged Homestead Suites Inn. My room had been partially updated recently and there were leftovers from the transition (notably the older HVAC unit and the television). Everything was functional and clean.
When I pulled off of the exit, I noticed that there were at least a dozen or more Harleys in every hotel's parking lot. I was prepared for a long night of motorcycle buzz. Nope....they were all quiet. What DID wake me up at 1:19, 3:46, 5:32 and 6:24 were the incessant trains 300 yards away traveling across E Sharon Rd. Apparently they were all on time and used proper protocol (a long, single horn blast!). Certainly, had I been alerted to this mess, I would have stayed further
up I-75 to get more sleep.
I did not try the breakfast and the in-room coffee was undrinkable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indoor heated pool and spa free Hot Breakfast Near shopping and reasturants.Great location!at a great price ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Cincinnati North
- Country Inn & Suites Cincinnati North Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Country Inn
- Quality Inn & Suites Sharonville, Ohio