The room was large, spotlessly clean, and had a wonderfully comfortable bed with nice linens. The bathroom furnishings showed some wear, but was clean. Breakfast was quite good. All the items were fresh and the fruit was much better than average.
However . . . when we checked in the room was hot and stuffy. The A/C (an under-the-window unit) only came on when we turned it all the way to the max. The office assured me that it wasn't broken, was new, and had a high-tech and energy efficient control that would keep us comfortable. Nope. After we went to bed, the room got hot and stuffy again. The A/C never came on, even on high and turned all the way up. The windows had no screen and the hotel is very near a busy RR track - we had to close the windows almost as soon as we opened them. Between the stuffy room and the RR noise, we had a very poor nights sleep.
Bottom line - this would have been pretty good if the A/C worked. But between that and the RR noise, we won't be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indoor heated pool and spa free Hot Breakfast Near shopping and reasturants.Great location!at a great price ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Cincinnati North Hotel Cincinnati
- Country Inn And Suites Cincinnati North
- Cincinnati Country Inn
- Quality Inn & Suites Sharonville, Ohio