We had an overall nice experience. I wanted a cheaper hotel with an indoor pool. We arrived and our heater was broken and within 10 minutes our toddler clogged the toilet with toilet paper (sorry!). While we were leaving for an errand we told the front desk of our problems and they had someone replace the broken part on heater and unclogged toilet (we were gone for 2 hours). After this, I have no complaints. Bed was clean and comfortable. Television had disney channel and worked well. Very quiet hallway, no complaints. The indoor pool is not large at all. I took my daghter down to the pool at 8pm on a Saturday night and there were at least 9 other children in the pool. The children and 15 adults sitting around in the pool area used all the towels and allowed their kids to be obnoxious. This was not the hotel's fault. We went down to the pool again in the morning and it was empty. A nice quiet experience.
The breakfast buffet area is quite small, go early if you would like eating. The food was good and hot, a nice variety to choose from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indoor heated pool and spa free Hot Breakfast Near shopping and reasturants.Great location!at a great price ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Cincinnati North Hotel Cincinnati
- Country Inn And Suites Cincinnati North
- Cincinnati Country Inn
- Quality Inn & Suites Sharonville, Ohio