Based on the reviews I've seen for this property, there have been some problems in the past and some unsatisfied customers. However, during our three-day stay at the end of December, 2012, we were very satisfied with the quality and cleanliness of the place and the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. Even though it is obviously not a new hotel, we found the lobby area and hallways to be extremely clean and well kept. The free breakfast is served in a roomy area and consists of both hot and cold options which I considered standard for this class of hotel. There is a swimming pool and exercise room which we didn't use, although the pool was being used frequently by other guests.
Our room on the third floor was quite satisfactory. The bed is just the right firmness and the sheets were clean with absolutely no sign of bedbugs or anything like that. The bathroom and shower were very well maintained and shampoo, etc., was provided. The towels are a little thin and scratchy but not as bad as some places I've stayed at. The TV is not a flatscreen but is big enough to be seen comfortably from the bed. Overall, the room was very satisfactory from our viewpoint. There is free Wi-Fi that works very well.
There are a couple of things I can mention on the negative side of the ledger: the heating and a/c unit took a long time to heat up the room and the temperature was hard to keep balanced, and, for those who care, there are train tracks just a block to the east which are very active with at least 3-4 trains going through at all hours. There are restaurants on each side of the hotel: a Big Boy just to the east and a chili joint to the west.
We got a great deal through Hotels.com for $49 a night for three nights, and at that price I consider this to have been a great deal and would recommend it to anyone (except those who don't like trains, of course).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indoor heated pool and spa free Hot Breakfast Near shopping and reasturants.Great location!at a great price ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Cincinnati North
- Country Inn & Suites Cincinnati North Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Country Inn
- Quality Inn & Suites Sharonville, Ohio