This Sharonville Inn was advertising as a Country Inn and Suites, so we stopped for the night. We asked for a suite and paid for a queen suite with pullout couch. The room was hot, AC only worked in bedroom not cooling off entire suite area where the pullout couch was. And it was very hot. I was sweating just sitting down in a chair. I was with my husband and 2 kids. The pullout couch did not work, receptionist came up to the room confirmed that it did not work and that it was hot in the room. She could not offer me another room to accomodate my family of 4. So I asked for a refund. She said she cold not give me one, but she would sign a list of complaints for us to show the manager the next morning. We packed up our stuff because we could not stay in a room without a bed for my children and where it was very, very hot. When we got to the reception desk, I told 2 other people checking in not to stay on the 3rd floor because it was very hot and there was no central air conditioning, just a window unit. The receptionist got very upset and told me to quit complaining to other guests and that now she was not going to help us get a refund. She called the police to have me removed, because she said I was causing a public disruption. I asked for the corporate headquarters and she said there was no headquarters. When the police arrived they told me they couldn't force her to give me a refund, but asked her where we could call the company headquarters. That's when she said, this is the headquarters. We left, with the police, although we were not charged with anything or given any fines, because we were not causing a disruption. We left, so our kids could sleep in the van, we had a 5 hour trip back home and it was already midnight. I have called the manager Jed Sherman, several times and he will not return my phone calls. I complained to the BBB of Ohio. Jed told the BBB that it is company policy not to refund people who voluntarily leave, but he did admit that the pullout couch was broken. I still haven't heard from him. My bank can't help me get a refund due to federal regulations permitting them to do so with service goods. Don't stay here. If you complain they call the police on you and they don't refund you even if you are dissatisfied with the room. We were only in the room for about 45 mins. Jed told the BBB that he was sorry I had such a bad experience and that they do care about customer service. If this is true he would give us a refund for our terrible experience. But he is not. Word of mouth is the best or worst kind of advertising and I will be telling everyone NOT to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indoor heated pool and spa free Hot Breakfast Near shopping and reasturants.Great location!at a great price ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Cincinnati North
- Country Inn & Suites Cincinnati North Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Country Inn
- Quality Inn & Suites Sharonville, Ohio