“Great BBQ” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Great BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Fast service with cafeteria style ordering. I had the two meat sampler. The meat was tender and the hot BBQ sauce was really good. Got the red beans and rice, collard greens, and corn bread for sides which were all great. I would definitely recommend this place for some BBQ!

Visited May 2013

Novi, Michigan
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Jim Dandy's has the best pulled pork sandwich around. Order cafeteria stile, then sit down and eat. Great side dishes as well. If you eat here once, you will continue to go back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Southern Indiana
“Pretty Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I had a pulled pork sandwich platter. Pork was very juicy and tender. My 2 sides was mac & cheese, which was really good, and potato salad which wasnt bad but not how I like it. Cornbread was good as well. Overall I would go again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Windsor, Canada
“Tender juicy pull pork sandwich”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Driving south on I-75 and decided to make a lunch stop. We were in sharonville on east Sharon road and found Jim danDy's BBQ. The smell from the smoker were delicious and we were waiting to get some southern BBQ. The pull pork sandwiches were juicy and tender, but the sauce fell short of expectation. We started on the mild and it was too blend, then we started to mix up the sauces that are available at the end of the counter from hot to extra hot. My recommendation is to order the sandwich without sauce and top off with their selection of sauces to your liking. For me, it wasn't the sauce that received the 3 star ratings, the men restaurant was not the at all tidy or clean. The waste bin was over flown, stains around the toilet. I hope the restroom did not resemble the kitchen at the establishment. I think the staff should at least check the restrooms once for the 40 minutes that we sat in the restaurant instead of getting soda from the fountain to quench their thirst.

Beside that, great pull pork sandwich.

“Great BBQ period”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I'm lucky - I live in Sharonville so I eat here once a week. Everyone I have ever brought here has enjoyed it. Family-owned Jim start out of a BBQ pit parked in a lot down the street. The rest as they say - history. There used to be a large and established BBQ place within 1/2 mile. They are gone and Jim is still here - that ought to tell you something!

• Visited August 2012