“Not bad for price” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 16 hotels in Sharonville
Sacramento
“Not bad for price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

The rooms could be cleaned a little better. I found trash under the recliner when I moved it. The hotel staff was very friendly. Kelli was very helpful. The area is quiet and within walking distance to a shopping mall and places to eat.

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am pleased to read your remarks about our friendly staff and that they were so helpful. However, I am very sorry that the compartment under the recliner to be unclean. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are making sure we move all recliners so this does not happen again. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at shv@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

24 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Cincinnati, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I reserved it for 40 nights. Considering the location. It is located very near to exit 15 of I75 on GoMetro bus route 23X.

I was checked in a room that was for handicapped so had big bathroom :-)
Rooms are very small. :-(
Kitchen is very small. :-(
6" between cooking range and sink. then 12" on right of sink.:-(

Carpet is dark. :-(
Very less natural light in the room. :-(

Faucet of the bathroom was broken. :-(
I need to put moving arm of faucet in correct position and open the faucet in very controlled manner to get water out or close it.

I requested lobby to get me to another room after 1 day of stay (possibly not for handicaped so I get little more space in living area of room. They informed that they are full and cant shift any where as on internet, I could see rooms available for reservation for with starting day as the one I asked and check out after 39 days.

Finally after another night of stay I checked out. :-) Feel better

Room Tip: Dont stay at this hotel :-)
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that the size of our rooms did not meet your expectations, that we were unable to move you to another room at the time of your request and that the faucet in the bathroom did not function properly. We are working to replace the faucet with a new one as soon as possible.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Glasgow, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We stayed here because the hotels in Dayton were full. This was a weekend to visit our family. We were not at this ESA all that much. It is ok, but needs some TLC. Our room was kind of clean and needed a fresh coat of paint. I steam for bedbugs everywhere we go, so I steam cleaned the rest of the room. It is in a good location. The main problem is the night club next door. They have music on Friday and Saturday nights so the base rattled throughout the entire property. They told us on check in that it might get loud. Bring a noise maker, use the constant fan, and put plugs in your ears. You might sitll feel the base. Too bad we could not stay in Dayton.
Not sure if we will ever go back. Price was good though.

Room Tip: Get a room in the very back building on the back side.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. The situation you described regarding the noise from the night club next door is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. In response to your feedback, I am trying to work with the club to come to a solution to resolve this type of issue.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at shv@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Avoid this hotel at all costs. They don't tell you that there its an independent nightclub on the property and they blast the music until about 3am. They put my daughter and I in a room facing the nightclub. We didn't get any sleep and had to cut our weekend short.

• Stayed April 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

This is a renovated hotel, and small rooms. Will be moving out tomorrow for something better. I would NOT recommend this to anyone and hope that Extended Stay America removes this location from its booklet as well as its website. I needed a Queen suite not something that resembles something out of in-town-suites...horrible.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for your review. This hotel does not offer suites rooms so I reget that that we could not offer the room type you wanted. Hopefully the new flat screen TVs and the new bedding that was placed at the hotel this year will meet your needs in the future.
Fort Way
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

Disappointed there was no hairdryer or toiletries except for soap in suite. Stains on carpet and bedding. Bug found in room but thankfully not a bedbug ( we think). Door would not deadbolt. TV was the nicest amenity in the room.

• Stayed July 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Dear Tim,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your recent stay did not exceed your expectations. Your feedback is being reviewed and corrective action will be taken to improve the quality of our hotel and to provide a positive experience for all our guests. Thank you again!
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

Room was clean. Equipped with tv, ironing equipment, refrigerator, stove, very basic cooking equipment and cutlery. Staff at the reception was efficient and friendly. Location is okay, there is a food mart around 5 min walk, a japanese restaurant next door, and a fast food place within walking distance. it's quite close to cincinnati premium outlet mall.
It's a good place for a short stay, but I don't see myself staying here for more than 2 nights...

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, May 4, 2012
It was a pleasure to read your recent review of Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Sharonville. We feel that the exceptional service and value we offer our guests is what has made us the leader in our category, and we are so glad that you were pleased with your stay. The entire staff thanks you for your kind words and hopes to see you in Sharonville again.

Been to Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Sharonville? Share your experiences!