“Very decent, and nothing wrong - but $10/night more expensive than merited” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Seville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
CT
“Very decent, and nothing wrong - but $10/night more expensive than merited”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

An older, but well-maintained property on an odd industrial side street. Easy access and clean indoors and out. Room was dated but clean. Plugs for computer and phone recharging were a scavenger hunt - need a plug strip. Very quiet and powerful HVAC. Excellent bed. Internet WiFi signal was weker than expected for room location, but I had no problems with Internet - better than many. Ordinary breakfast. Nothing wrong with this hotel - but it would be a more competitive value at $10/night less.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

But hey if you like truck drivers and construction workers then stop on by, we have stayed here quite a few times with no complaints, although they could do better and cleaning the smoke smell out of the rooms! But hey clean bathrooms and hot showers, with a good hot breakfast and a decent price, what's there to whine about! So if you like whining then go spend $150 bucks at a huge motel that has no more to offer then this one does!
Thanks, C-Mar Transport

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We stayed one night at this hotel as we traveled to our vacation destination. It was a good hotel for a decent price. We had no complaints with anything just one minor suggestion: the biscuits served on the breakfast were still cold inside. They needed to be defrosted better. But other than that the breakfast was good with a good variety of things to choose from. Our room was neat and clean and the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Eclectic
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Where to begin.. My husband, infant son, and I arrived to the hotel room to discover that it reeked of cigarette smoke despite the fact that it was a non-smoking room. The bathroom has a huge window with nothing but a sheer shower curtain separating it from the couch/bed. So basically when you finish your morning coffee be prepared to do your business in front of whoever is with you. We did mange to get moved to another room and guess what? It was exactly the same! So we settled thinking well we won't spend much time in the room anyway. Everytime we had to leave or return to the hotel the employees and their friends or other guest were sitting in front of the lobby door smoking cigarettes and drinking booze so every time we had to return we had to walk through a frat house party with our infant son. The refrigerator did not work but that was just a minor inconvience to what had turned into a horrible experience. The worst part was yet to come. After taking a shower I grabbed a folded towel off the rack and discovered IT WAS FILTHY! It was covered in makeup. This was the moment that we decided we made a huge mistake staying here and really regretted that we booked early and couldn't get a refund and stay somewhere else. The only and I mean only positive was that the bed was comfortable. I do not recommend this place and I truly sympathize with people that stay here because they get duped. Awful experience.

• Stayed June 2014
Kinnari P, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.
Seville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Everything was perfect. I really enjoyed my stay. I was glad everyone was so nice especially Linda at the desk, she made sure we had a extra special stay. I really enjoyed the breakfast as well and the pool felt good and relaxing.

• Stayed June 2013
Kinnari P, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you for your kind compliments, I am very happy that you decided to stay with us. I appreciate your compliments on your room and the breakfast, we have worked hard on having the best hotel breakfast available in this area and I am glad you enjoyed it. our pool is a wonderful addition to your relaxing stay, the temperature is always perfect and it is always a hit after a day of activities!
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

The hotel is well located just off the highway. The staff is courteous and helpful. the rooms were clean,spacious and well maintained. OF the number of hotels I have been with my family and friends this one stands out and justifies its name as "Comfort". Would recommend the place for Families.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Kinnari P, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review, it is much appreciated and I will share it with my staff! I am very happy that you had a great experience during your stay. We strive to have the best guest service, clean and maintained rooms and a great breakfast for our guest, and I am pleased we have delivered that for your stay! Hope to see you very soon, take care!
Vienna, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel two different times, and both and was given the best customer service on both occasions...
Over my first stay, which lasted 3 days I arrived late at night, and after having one of the worst days of my life I met Simone at the front desk. She saw that I was not doing well and got me set up in a room asap. Simone let me know that if I needed anything, to just call her at the front desk. I wasnt feeling well, and was waiting on my husband to fly up from where I live and drive me home, but in the meantime Simone went above and beyond to make my stay perfect. She even went as far as to help me order food from across the street more than once. When it was time for me to leave she happened to be working, and I could not thank her enough. Thanks Simone!!
My second visit to this hotel was another late night, and met Linda who was working at the front desk. She too was great, friendly, and did not seem to mind me asking for directions to my room for a third time. When I checked out in the am she told me to help myself to a bagel and seemed concerned that I was leaving at 5am, at which it was still dark out and told me twice to be safe on the road home. Thanks Linda, I made it home safe.
Rooms were just what I needed and I slept like a rock.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Kinnari P, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 8, 2013

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!