“hope you and your guest share everything!” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Seville
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“hope you and your guest share everything!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

I reserved this room for 2 nights, mainly for the pool and whirlpool suite. So, it's not really a pool, but a big jacuzzi want-to-be. So, we assumed "warm" -- we got on our suits, stepped in and about 50 degrees! So much for the pool idea. Now, to the "sharing" part -- where the whirlpool tub is in the bathroom -- key word here is BATHROOM -- there is no door, no window, no nothing, but a shear white fabric shower curtain separating you - in the bath tub, shower or sitting on the toilet from your guest or guests in the room! This was really weird. The toilet is right there in open view from the couch in the room and the bed and also the window-- all right in line!
One last word-don't expect a good breakfast -- it was really bad also.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Dover, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

First, let’s talk about location. Comfort Inn Seville is located off I-76 and minutes from several major interstates – I71 taking you to Cleveland/Columbus or linking you to I271, I480 and the Ohio turnpike. It is also 15 minutes from I77 which traverses Cleveland Ohio all the way to South Carolina. Even more than the major routes, you’ll find yourself 30-60 minutes from Cleveland, Akron, Ashland, Kent, Ravenna, Canton and Amish Country.
I travel often and have stayed in many hotels in Ohio and the Midwest – Comfort Inn, Hampton, Hiltons, and budget hotels to high end places like The Drake in Chicago and there are three words I can use to describe Comfort Inn Seville and they are – “Consistency, Cleanliness and Kindness”. When you stay in hotels often and are usually subjected to multiple room changes due to lack of cleanliness; appliances, phones, televisions that do not work, and faulty plumbing along with argumentative and unwilling staff…those three words can mean everything to a frequent traveler. When I am in the area I ALWAYS choose to stay at Comfort Inn Seville. I consider them my ”home base” and it is like a vacation for me as my room is always clean, everything in the room works and the staff are the nicest people you will encounter. They are accommodating, friendly and helpful. I stay at this location a few times a month and have done so for over a year and half now and I honestly have never had a complaint, nor have I ever had to have a room change. They are always consistent and reliable in the value I get for the price paid, if not above and beyond. I am not a difficult person nor am I hard to please; all I ask for is quality products and services when I give my money and this is exactly what I get from this Comfort Inn Seville. In addition to consistency, cleanliness and kindness you can expect huge rooms with free wireless internet and a flat screen TV, a cool pool and free hot breakfast and WSJ…I love my coffee, waffle and WSJ in the mornings!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

This hotel is immacculate for the price paid. We have stayed here often while meetign up the fmaily in the area. We loved the pool, comfortable sleep at night and the cleanliness of the property. The rooms are spacious, clean, up-to-date, and quiet. They gave our fmaily free social room for night dinner and gathering which saved us some money. The breakfast is kids favorite to date. My family had great time in the area for reunion. its central for us.

Room Tip: They will accommodate early check in if you ask. Helped us drop off luggage and go shopping to outle...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Wadsworth, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

Free wine bottle on valentine's day was a pleasant surprise. Chocolates topped it off.
We enjoyed the jacuzzi tub and the pool.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Shokan, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

When the family goes on our get aways we usually stay at a comfort Inn. The one in Seville Ohio was the nicest one we have stayed in. The rooms are spacious and very updated. The pool is awesome. The Staff is super and very polite.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Remington, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

We travel to this area often, and have stayed at this hotel numerous times. I has undergone a recent renovation, and we were quite pleased.

Room Tip: always ask for an upgrade
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
New Philadelphia, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

We stay in many hotels nearly every weekend in the summer due to travel softball. This was the worst one so far. The whole place reeked of smoke. Our room was a non-smoking room and still reeked of smoke. When I asked the front desk about it, they said it was a non-smoking room. I asked them why there were ashtrays in the room then. They said there shouldn't be and said they would come get them, as if that would make everything okay. Poor selection in the way of the free breakfast also. Then, the power went out around 11:30 pm for about 2 hours. It was a transformer or something and was out everywhere in the vicinity so that was not the hotel's fault, however, they were poorly prepared for such an event. There were many teenage girls there for softball, and they were all running the halls yelling and being loud. It was chaos and there was no organization from the staff. They were clueless!! There was no emergency back up lighting and it was pitch black in the hotel. Just an overall bad experience!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!