“Cedar point” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Inn -Sandusky Park N Entrance

You added Howard Johnson Inn -Sandusky Park N Entrance to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Inn -Sandusky Park N Entrance
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1932 Cleveland Rd/I-80/90, Opposite Cedar Point Entrance, Sandusky, OH 44870   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #28 of 34 Hotels in Sandusky

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Seriously had I checked in before being at Cedar Point all day I would have found a different hotel. It hadn't been swept and if it had been then I'm really scared. I was so grossed out I check for bedbugs and slept on top of the sheet. Thankful that I had a blanket in my car. It's cheap so if you are looking for something cheap and close to the park and don't mind a very dated, semi dirty hotel then this is the place for you.

• Stayed October 2012
howardjohnsonexpress, Webmaster at Howard Johnson Inn -Sandusky Park N Entrance, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing Howard Johnson Inn Sandusky Cedar Point Entrance for your recent stay in our area.

• Maintenance was informed of your report of bedbugs, instructed to look into the matter and see to any needed extermination.

• Housekeeping received additional training in the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees.|

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Howard Johnson Inn Sandusky Cedar Point Entrance. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Been to Howard Johnson Inn -Sandusky Park N Entrance? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Inn -Sandusky Park N Entrance

Address: 1932 Cleveland Rd/I-80/90, Opposite Cedar Point Entrance, Sandusky, OH 44870
Location: United States > Ohio > Sandusky
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #28 of 34 Hotels in Sandusky
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Inn -Sandusky Park N Entrance 2*
Welcome to the Howard Johnson Inn Sandusky Cedar Point Entrance! We are the closest hotel to Cedar Point (opposite of the entrance). We are a hotel that is family friendly with spacious rooms, outdoor pool, free continental breakfast, free WIFI, free parking and much more! Our staff is here to ensure your stay is of satisfactory and that you enjoy our services and room amenities. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn -Sandusky Park N Entrance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Express Inn Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
Howard Johnson Sandusky
Howard Johnson Inn -Sandusky Park N Entrance Ohio

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Inn -Sandusky Park N Entrance, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.