This was our second time to the water park. Last year, we stay one night in connected suites. This year, we decided to drive there for the day. The water park is very big and great for young kids to teens. The water and park could be a slightly warmer but its ok, especially for kids. The lines are not too bad for the rides. Highly recommend it for a close winter indoor getaway. I personally do not think its worth rently those cabanas.
Last year, we stayed one night. The suites were large with full kitchen and 3 bedrooms. There are multiple restaurants/bars on site. Of course, everything is on the expensive side. We brough our own food and cooked. There's also a large arcade and indoor play area for younger kids.
- Also Known As:
- Kalahari Waterpark Resort
- Kalahari Hotel Ohio
- Kalahari Waterpark Hotel
- Kalahari Waterpark Sandusky
- Kalahari Resort Sandusky Oh
- Kalahari Waterpark
- Kalahari Waterpark Hotel Sandusky
- Kalahari Water Park
- Kalahari Resorts & Conventions Sandusky, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kalahari Resorts Sandusky provides water parks, Safari Outdoor Adventure Park, indoor/outdoor water park, catering/wedding facilities, spa, salon, fitness training in fitness center, dining options, and more.Over 850 beautifully appointed authentic African-themed guest rooms and suites offer coffeemaker, vacation sized refrigerator, microwave, free high speed Internet access, voice mail, TV, iron/ironing board, in-room safe, pay per view movies, and much more. ... more less