Kalahari is a nice place to get away from the winter doldrums. The inside waterpark has various slides to quench your need for thrills. The hot tubs and the lazy river provide a more laid back way to enjoy the park. If you have ever wanted to try surfing, they have a Wave Runner that mimics the surfing element. You can enjoy the wave pool with its awesome wave action. There are also several attractions made just for the littles. When you get tired of the water, you have several shopping areas throughout the resort along with eating establishments of all kinds. You can enjoy an adult beverage in the water park if you are so inclined.
In the summer time, there is the outdoor water park available as well. They have added zip lines and a "mini" zoo out there as well.
The rooms are clean and neat. Most providing a refrigerator and microwave. We always try to get one that has a balcony and a fireplace as well if we are staying in the winter time.
Be sure to bring your camera as there is so much to see here.
- Also Known As:
- Kalahari Waterpark Resort
- Kalahari Hotel Ohio
- Kalahari Waterpark Hotel
- Kalahari Waterpark Sandusky
- Kalahari Resort Sandusky Oh
- Kalahari Waterpark
- Kalahari Waterpark Hotel Sandusky
- Kalahari Water Park
- Kalahari Resorts & Conventions Sandusky, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kalahari Resorts Sandusky provides water parks, Safari Outdoor Adventure Park, indoor/outdoor water park, catering/wedding facilities, spa, salon, fitness training in fitness center, dining options, and more.Over 850 beautifully appointed authentic African-themed guest rooms and suites offer coffeemaker, vacation sized refrigerator, microwave, free high speed Internet access, voice mail, TV, iron/ironing board, in-room safe, pay per view movies, and much more. ... more less