We stayed here for three nights and overall it was very nice. Our boys, ages 8 and 10, loved the pool and the fact that it was open till 11pm. The hotel was very clean even though it was pretty full. The room was clean and not a bad size. The price you can't beat. We stayed at Castaway Bay last year and for $300 night it was a dump so we will for sure be going back to Breakers Express.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The closest hotel to the Cedar Point Peninsula, the Breakers Express offers you real comfort and competitive room rates that make it easier to make the most of your Cedar Point getaway. Many visitors stay at the Breakers Express the night before their big park day, so they can start right in on the fun. Or you may choose to stay late at the park and spend that night in one of our comfortable, well-appointed guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Breakers Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Express Hotel Sandusky
- Hotel Breakers Sandusky
- Breakers Express Sandusky, Ohio