We stayed 2 nights. Found the hotel met our needs for a place to sleep while at Cedar Point. Room was clean but a little dated. Nothing fancy but did have a nice pool and hot tub. Staff were very friendly. The only addition I would suggest would be a continental breakfast and wireless internet in the rooms.
Overall I would recommend this hotel as the packages into the park were fantastic!
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Express Hotel Sandusky
- Hotel Breakers Sandusky
- Breakers Express Sandusky, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The closest hotel to the Cedar Point Peninsula, the Breakers Express offers you real comfort and competitive room rates that make it easier to make the most of your Cedar Point getaway. Many visitors stay at the Breakers Express the night before their big park day, so they can start right in on the fun. Or you may choose to stay late at the park and spend that night in one of our comfortable, well-appointed guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Breakers Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.